Jaiden shrugged. "A guy who must live in the same complex as Billy. But hell, he was sexy as sin. Tall, dark, delicious."

Nate snorted. "Sounds like you're describing a cup of coffee."

"Doesn't matter. I'm not going to see him again."

Nate tried to asked Jaiden more, but Jaiden elbowed him. "We are so done with this topic."

Sabrina smiled and grabbed a pen and napkin from her purse. She wrote down her number and gave it to Jaiden. "Next time you want to go out, call me and my friends. We'll take care of each other, so you don't have to rely on Nate."

She got up and kissed Jaiden on the cheek. Nate jumped up. "Wait! What about me!"

She waved. "Maybe learn how to take care of your friend first and then you can get my number."

Jaiden grinned towards Nate. "I like her."

After a long shower, Jaiden sat numbly at the kitchen table drinking a cup of coffee.

He let out a sigh and Nate nudged him. "Are you feeling alright?"

Jaiden rubbed his temples. "I still feel hungover from last night. Why did I let you convince me to go out last night?"

Nate shrugged. "Because your stepmother sucks and ambushed you with a call just to piss you off. Also, it's the weekend and we're not on call. So, how about we celebrate with some Bloody Marys to help cure that hangover."

Jaiden gave him an exasperated look. "Celebrate what?"

Nate shrugged. "Good escape plans? Me getting laid? Meeting a sexy man in an elevator? Do we really need an excuse for Bloody Marys?"

Jaiden groaned. "I won't need an excuse to hit you right now. The last thing I need today is more alcohol."

Nate's smile fell a little and was replaced with a look of concern. "Are you doing ok, though?"

Jaiden nodded and stifled a yawn. "I just need to get some more caffeine in my system. Your Keurig coffee doesn't cut it for me."

"How about a trip to Piñon Coffee? My treat?" Nate offered, knowing how much Jaiden liked the local coffee shop.

"Absolutely." Jaiden gave him a quick fist bump and pulled on his worn brown leather jacket. He ran his hand over it for a second. It used to belong to Carlos, and it became one of his favorite keepsakes.

He gave Nate a wink. "Race you there."

He walked out of his apartment complex and jumped on his bike with Nate yelling after him. "Racing with you is no fair! You'll just call someone to pull me over again!"

Jaiden laughed and took off to the coffee shop and waiting in the parking lot for Nate. He got out and was grumbling. He saw Jaiden and flipped him off and muttered, "Asshole" under his breath.

Jaiden pulled him inside and within minutes had a large cup of black coffee. He inhaled it and smiled. "I needed this."

Nate laughed. "So, I have to know, are you going to call your Cup of Coffee?"

Jaiden held his coffee up. "I have it in my hand."

"I mean the mythical Toni." He said with an eye roll.

"Mythical?"

Nate laughed. "Come one, I have never heard you talk about someone like that before. You called him a 'specimen'."

Jaiden frowned. "I didn't get his number."

Nate coughed harshly on his drink. "What? How could you not? You definitely want to fuck him."