"But-"

"No buts!" I exclaimed to him.

"Alright calm down, but before anything else you should dress up first" he smirked evilly handing me my dress.

I glared at him but he just chuckled and sits down on my bed.

"Can you turn around please?"

"What's the point? I already saw every inch of it last night" he said smirking.

"Just turn!" I scowled at him.

"Fine!" he uttered and turns around.

After a minute of getting ready, I opened the door of my room and was shocked when I saw my father sitting on my couch with my mom. Oh my God, they looked so scary. My father motioned us to sit in front of them.

"So Jasmine, aren't you gonna introduce us to your boyfriend?" my father asked with sardonic smile.

"Ahmmm, Dad Mom this is-" I looked at the guy with a 'help me here' look.

"I'm Franz, nice to meet you Sir, Maam" he stood up and offers his hand to them. In fairness, he's respectful.

"Nice to meet you Franz, so when is the wedding?" my dad asked right away.

"Oh my God, there is no wedding Dad!" I exclaimed looking at him with wide eyes.

"Yes there is Jasmine. What if you'll get pregnant? You two will get married before the press will learn about this incident"

"But-"

"No buts Jasmine, we will have a dinner later and we will talk about the wedding by then. Am I clear?" I just nod along with the guy that looks terrified now.

"Good. See you two later. Nice meeting you again Franz" and with that, they left my condo with unbreakable silence.

"Oh boy" the guy broke the silence and took a deep breath. I brushed my palm to my face and took a deep breath too.

"What's your plan then?" he asked beside me.

"Do what my father said and get married"

"I can't" he said and looked at me.

"Why not? Oh no, you're not married aren't you?" my eyes broaden as I backed away a little.

"Of course I'm not. Do I look like married?"

"You have a girlfriend then?"

"I don't have"

"Then why can't you?" I asked frowning.

"Because it's not legal" he uttered with firm voice.

"What do you mean it's not legal?" my frown deepened as he stood up brushing the back of his neck.

"Beacause I'm a girl" he blurts out and looked at me.

"Yeah right. Stop messing around and help me think of a plan"

"I'm not messing around. I really am Jasmine"

"Oh you're serious" I said flabbergasted.

I brushed my palm to my face and think. What will I do now? What will my parents say when they learn that there won't be any marriage because the person I had sex with was a 'girl'. I think I'm gonna lose my mind any minute from now.