Chp16

━◦○◦━◦○◦━━◦○◦━◦○◦━

Seeing Dream and Y/n laughing and messing around... Makes me.

Angry...

I walk back inside the castle trying to hush the voice's that were now awaken from my head.

'Y/n....    She doesn't love you...           Cheater...                                   Kill Him!'

                               Dream took her away!                      Kill them.

I run back to the room of me and Lyla. She got startled at me shutting the door a bit too loudly.

"Techno? Are you alright? You look panicked-" She said walking up to me.

She cupped my cheeks and fixed the hair on my face.

"Its nothing Lyla." I lied trying to get her away from me.

She ignored what I said and brang me to the bed and made me sat down. She gave me a glass of water trying to calm down my adrenaline.

"As If I'd leave you looking like that. Are you having another anxiety attack? Don't worry. I'm here." She said smiling at me.

She... She calmed me down.

"Thanks Lyla." I said smiling at her.

She didn't respond and just layed her head on my shoulder.

"Get some rest now dear. Our wedding is Tomorrow" She said tiredly.

I carry her from head to leg's and placed her on the bed softly. I gently placed a soft kiss on her forehead.

"I already made a promise..."

━◦○◦━◦○◦━━◦○◦━◦○◦━

{Back to Dream and Y/n}

━◦○◦━◦○◦━━◦○◦━◦○◦━

"Okay okay!" Whisper yelled Dream.

You gently give him back the book that his grandpa used to read. He grabbed it from your hands and hugged it like a teddy bear.

"Now tell me why you came looking for me?" you asked

 "Y/n. I'm here to help you out." He said with a smile.

"Help me?" you asked confusingly.

"Help you from the dead." he spoke out nonchalanty.

You look at him like he had lost his mind.

"Are you playing with me right now?" You asked.

"Y/n I can bring you back to life" He said walking up to you.

You look at him full shock. You were still suspicious about it though.

"What do you want in return....?" you asked.

He stayed quiet for a moment before looking at you straight in the eyes.

"This is my gift for you for saving me from that curse. But since you insist. I uh-....

Need help with George..." he said trying to not make eye contact, rubbing the back of his head.

You end up laughing at him. 

He tries to shut you up but ended up getting flustered even more.

"You know what! I take back what I said. Stay as a Ghost!" he said before walking a away.

You swiftly run infront of him saying sorry but still chuckling at his redden face.

"Tell me exactly... How are you gonna revive me.." you questioned him.

You both were leaning on the ledges of the railings in the balcony. 

"I have this revival book. Given by an old... Friend... I burned the book away though to prevent people stealing it and do evil shit with it. But don't fear. I remember the spell to bring you back" He explained.

You look at him confused, by the mention of revival books and what not.

"Revival books? The hell? How come I never heard of them?" you asked still surprised.

 "I also was surprised that My friend has the hands to the book. And whats even funnier it so easy to cast!" he said.

"Really? How exactly is it easy?" you asked. Knowing that such spell was easy to execute.

"Easy! All I have to do is whisper the spell like this." He said.

He then starts whispering unknown words, but some of it were familiar.

"Just like tha-" His words cut off as he stares right at you.

You look at him confused why he was staring at you weirdly.

"What? Stop looking at me like that you blob." you said feeling annoyed.

He walked backwards away from you. He still looked at you startled as ever.

"Dream?" you said calling out his attention.

"Mi-mirror-" he mumbled.

You walk to an old bookshelf where there was a huge mirror in the middle of it.

As you look at your reflection. You saw... Yourself...

Alive. 

━◦○◦━◦○◦━━◦○◦━◦○◦━

━◦○◦━◦○◦━━◦○◦━◦○◦━