Chp9

━◦○◦━◦○◦━━◦○◦━◦○◦━

"So... Y/n i know this might be weird to ask but. How did you exactly- Die?" asked Tommy whos curiosity has gone its peek 

Philza smacks him behind the head and tell him to never as that again. 

But even Wilbur and Technoblade was curious.

"Its fine Philza. It's in the past anyways" she said smiling.

"So... Where do we start." said Y/n who's slowly gathering all her memories.

━◦○◦━◦○◦━━◦○◦━◦○◦━

Flashback to 1663

━◦○◦━◦○◦━━◦○◦━◦○◦━

{Y/n is the one speaking}

It was just any other typical day with Philza and I sailing across the sea together with our old mates.

It was near August or September. I don't really remember but when we were trying to sail back to the ancient Island of the DreamXD.

A Horrible thunderstorm passed by.

Philza was the captain of the ship. He tried is everything to dodge the soaring angry waves.

But it was no use.

Last thing I knew- A gigantic wave soared above us. Drowning the ship and the passengers.

 The Ship was hit on a big impact making it crack in half. 

Philza was able to fly up but For I-

I fell into the water.

But midway to my fall Philza was able to catch my hand.

But the water made our grip slippery making me fall to my death...

Last thing I remember was Philza yelling for my name and my vision of him slowly getting blurry as I slowly drown in the bottom of the ocean. 

━◦○◦━◦○◦━━◦○◦━◦○◦━

End Of Flashback

━◦○◦━◦○◦━━◦○◦━◦○◦━

Tommy's face was full of shock with Technoblade and Wilbur felt bad.

Philza looked like a tear was slowly crawling down his cheek due to the memory.

"Hey its okay Phil. I'm still here. As  ghost" you said trying to liven the mood.

The room was still quiet. You didn't know why but you just let it be.

You rose up your head to see the clock up your ceiling.

1 : 56 PM 

"Thats no good..." You think to yourself.

"You guys should get going now." you spoke out immediately, getting up from your seat.

"What why?" asked Philza