Chp14

{A/N: Listening to Pebble Brain While Writing. Pog Chain?}

━◦○◦━◦○◦━━◦○◦━◦○◦━

"So yeah! You excited Techie?" said Lyla who finished off her talking.

Technoblade didn't pay that much attention though since he was too busy Chuckling at Y/n and Tommy chasing each other. 

"Ugh. Techno! Hello?!" Yelled Lyla trying to get his attention back.

Technoblade immediately turns his head back to Lyla after getting startled.

"Yes? Lyla?" he spoke out immediately.

"Were you even listening? Or Just kept paying attention to that STUPID GHOST!" she said almost screaming at him.

"Lyla Quiet down. The others are gonna hear us." said Technoblade trying to calm her down.

"Listen If you like her more than me. Its too late for that. Our wedding is in TWO DAYS TECHNOBLADE." she said angrily, she then got up her seat and started storming off.

Technoblade didn't even try to stop her. He was just bewildered at the knowledge that he's getting Wed in two days.

He rubs his temples feeling worried.

He can't stop the wedding even though he really wants to cancel it.

Lyla's parents are evil and rich. Rich with money and weapons that could finish off a war easily.

Lyla's mother is a nice lady, She treated her daughter with full love and care but Lyla didn't want any of it.

All she wants is her fathers attention and money.

━◦○◦━◦○◦━━◦○◦━◦○◦━

"Hey! Techno my man! How's life with Horrible Lyla!" said Tommy not even lowering his voice.

Technoblade just shrugs and mumbles "Horrible" and sits down in the grass with Philza and Wilbur.

You ask him "why"

He looks at you for a moment, his eyes looks like its full of regret but he looks away immediately.

"I'm getting Married in two days." He groaned out and layed back flat on the grass.

"WHAT?!" yelled Ranboo, Tommy and Tubbo.

Everyone was shock at the news but none of them were happy about it. Knowing that Technoblade isn't fit for that girl Lyla.

"You know mate we can help you call it off you know" said Philza

"If the wedding goes wrong. Her father will fucking kill us." said Technoblade.

"They only want you because your Rich and powerful Techno. Your stronger than them. You are literally Blood God and you have us you know" said Wilbur trying to help him out.

Technoblade just smiles and says thank you to them.

All of a sudden more footsteps came to the place where you all were chilling at.

You turn your head and see Dream, Sapnap and George.

"Hello Dream Sapnap and George" you said waving

They smile and wave back at you

"What are you guys doing here?" asked Tommy who's crossing his arms.

"I can't go to my own Garden?" snickers Dream.

"Anyways. Were here to help out Techno here" said  Dream. 

They all look at them confused at why.

"You want a favor do you?" asked Technoblade glaring at him.

He smiles and shakes his head no.

They all look at him will full confusion and suspicion.

"I don't like Lyla. I want her out of my castle. Same with her family.  I know a way we can get rid of her father anyways." said Dream who sat down next to you.

"And what is that?" asked Philza.

"Lyla's father isn't what you think he is. He's the task collector of the village of Hall Streak right? One of the guards reported to me that he's asking twice of the money than he's suppose to be taking. To keep it for his own." said Dream.

"that asshole" said Philza.

"I can easily take all his privilege's away from his riches to guards. Since I have all the rights. I won that land and he acts like he owns it. By the time you are getting wed Technoblade. Don't say your vows. " said Dream glaring at him seriously.

"Like I had plans to say them to HER." said Technoblade rolling her eyes.

"save your vows for Princess Y/n here" chuckled Sapnap.

You turn red and threw a pebble at Sapnap making everyone laugh.

"Sure. Why not." is all Technoblade said afterwards.

━◦○◦━◦○◦━━◦○◦━◦○◦━

"Father. I need this wedding to be perfect. I love Technoblade and He's mine."