Chp10

━◦○◦━◦○◦━━◦○◦━◦○◦━

As the group got on the ship. Philza and Wilbur got the anchor up while Technoblade helps Y/n get up.

"Thanks" You thank Technoblade after he grabs your hand to get up the last step of the ladder.

He gives you a smile and nod as you brush the dust out of your pants.

You were breath taken by the view above the ship. The feeling of being in a ship again with your friends just feel amazing.

"We're ready captain" yelled Philza from across the ship.

Technoblade gives him a look due to the nickname he gave him and just laughed it off.

"Gosh I miss this feeling" you said walking around the ship, analyzing every little designs or unique features in the ship.

Philza's smile never left his face ever since he saw you. Tommy still kept bothering you with Questions while Wilbur was back with his pencil and sketchbook.

"Next stop. Dream's stupid kingdom" said Technoblade who has his hands on the helm of the ship.

"Stupid?" you quoted.

"Let's just say Technoblade and Dream don't really get along very well" said Philza

{Philza Flashback}

-young Dream and Technoblade-

━◦○◦━◦○◦━━◦○◦━◦○◦━

Next Day With ??? and ???

━◦○◦━◦○◦━━◦○◦━◦○◦━

As the tall Enderman hybrid groan in annoyance after looking for his fiancé for 1 hour. He gives up and walks up to a tree laying down on the grass.

"Tubbo if you wont come out. I'm never letting you cuddle with me when your sad" said Ranboo with a sassy tone.

Suddenly the bush from behind him starts shuffling.

A short goat hybrid then jumps out of the bush, jumping ontop of Ranboo.

"NOOOOOOO!" Groaned Tubbo.

"TUBBO! YOU HAVE NOT IDEA HOW MUCH THAT HURTS" grunted Ranboo  hugging his stomach.

"Pleaseeeee. I want my hugs" said Tubbo whos giving Ranboo the puppy eyes. 

"No. I will never forgive you" joked Ranboo.

Tubbo just gets up from the ground and starts walking away leaving Ranboo behind.