Chp1

━◦○◦━◦○◦━━◦○◦━◦○◦━

As the sun rose, Technoblade and Philza were the first to wake up.

Philza immediately got changed in his everyday attire as he then ran to the kitchen to get breakfast ready.

"Morning." mumbled Technoblade who came late in the kitchen.

"Morning mate" said Phil who almost dropped the pancake he flipped after getting startled.

Technoblade then walks up to the table sluggishly as for he was still a bit sleepy.

"What's the plan for today?" asked Philza.

"I don't know... I'm thinking about visiting the village for a while." said the tired man.

Phil was surprised of the mention of the Village.

A Village where he met Technoblade when they used to be enemies back then.

Technoblade used to work as a Royal guard in the Kingdom who owns the so called Village.

Philza used to be Thief who visits time to time, just to steal gold and jewels that caught his eyes.

"Are you sure about that?" asked Philza.

"The war is over Phil. I don't think anything will happen.  Besides if Dream does anything suspicious. He is an easy target to kill." said Techno, nonchalantly 

Philza just shrugs and agrees to his decision.

Soon after more footsteps are heard coming form upstairs all the way to the stairs that leads to the 1st floor of the house.

"I smell pancakes" said Tommy who peeked his head around the door frame.

Soon after Wilbur playfully pushed him, Making Tommy fall sideways making Technoblade laugh.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" Said Tommy who immediately caught himself.

"You were on the way" lied Wilbur.

"THERE WAS LITERALLY 2FT OF SPACE FOR YOU TO WALK-" Pointed Tommy.

"I don't see it" lied again Wilbur.

Tommy didn't argue any longer for he just crossed his arms and sat down, into one of the chairs near the table.

"You guys act like kids" commented Philza who placed the food on the table.

"And you act like a dad" said Tommy

"You act like a child" said Wilbur.

"WHAT DID I EVEN DO?" Said the Annoyed blonde.

Technoblade just listen to them fight as he peacefully eats the perfectly cooked pancakes.

"By the way. Were visiting the Village today.  So you both better not be assholes, or we will get in big trouble" said Philza warning the two boys arguing.

"REALLY!? I CAN SEE TUBBO AGAIN!" Yelled  Tommy with his mouth full of pancakes, who looked very excited.

"Isn't Dream like. Angry at us?" asked Wilbur.

"Techno said its fine now. So I guess well be fine" answered Philza

"Last Question! Are we using the ship?" asked Tommy.

Philza turns his head to Technoblade for approval.

In surprise Technoblade nods as a yes, making Tommy and Wilbur cheer with excitement

━◦○◦━◦○◦━━◦○◦━◦○◦━