Chp12

━◦○◦━◦○◦━━◦○◦━◦○◦━

"Oh ho ho? Tell her?" said Dream chuckling at Technoblade, who's face was empty

"Tell me what?" you asked.

"Technoblade's Fiancé. Lyla. The main reason why he visited was because Lyla's family was looking for him." answered Dream

With that information, you didn't know how to react. You were both happy and... Jealous?

Jealous of what?

Philza noticed the sudden change of expression on your face. He knew right away what was on your head.

"It's an arranged marriage" commented Technoblade.

"That you agreed to" added Dream.

"And I will cut off." said Technoblade.

Soon after, you all hear someone running towards where yo all were.

Right on the corner you spot a girl with long wavy blonde hair, wearing a long white laced dress.

Her face was full of freckles she looked beautiful...

"TECHNO!" yelled the lady.

She ran towards Technoblade bumping through You at the same time as she jumps at him giving him a huge hug.

"Oh my goodness I missed you! How are you! You look tired. Have you eaten?" said the girls who's cupping Technoblade's face.

You stood there next to Philza trying to not make eye contact with the girl.

"Oh how rude of me. Hello everyone, It's so glad seeing you guys again. I'm so sorry about my manners I just really missed Techie here" she said giggling as she wraps her arm around Technoblade's arm.

"Good to see you too Lyla" said Wilbur.

"Oh! Who's this?" She asked staring at you.

"Oh, Hi- I'm Y/n" You said smiling at her.

"What are you-?" she asked, a bit rudely due to her tone.

"I'm a ghost. A Spirit basically. I'm Philza friend" you said trying to be nice as possible.

"ooh! Philza I didn't know you had a ghost friend" she said still analyzing every inch of you.

"It's a really long story. But we used to be old mate's. We had almost sail the whole ocean together basically" Said Philza who gave you a warm smile

"okay. How about we all go inside! the maid finished making lunch and I made sure to make your favorite techie" She said gripping onto Technoblade's arm even more.

"Right..." mumbled Technoblade who looked uncomfortable as ever.

As everyone followed the two. You were walking behind them all with Dream and Sapnap.

"Wait your a Ghost- I though you were a Phantom.." said Dream who looked surprised as Sapnap

"Yeah... I've been dead for a hundred years now." you said with a forced smile.

"A hundred!?" said Sapnap who looked very at lost.

"How old are you?" asked Dream and Sapnap in synch.

"I'm 120 " you said nonchalantly.

"EXCUSE ME-!?" yelled Sapnap. Dream then covered his mouth

"So 20 years old?" said Dream.