Chp4

━◦○◦━◦○◦━━◦○◦━◦○◦━

As the Anchor hit the sand, they arrived safely to the grey island.

The thing about the island is that. Everything looked fine but the clouds were just extremely grey.

"Woah" said Tommy who was stunned at the beautiful trees.

"Don't be fooled it might just be a trick" said Philza who's very on edge.

"Nobody separate with each other okay? Do not go alone. This island might be small but we don't know what's in here" said Technoblade

Everyone nods and starts to get off the Ship with the help of Philza and the rope ladder Technoblade set out.

"We don't even have an idea where your friend might be" said Wilbur who isn't feeling really comfortable 

"Wilbur has a point. And is it just me or does it feel like were being watched" said Tommy who's getting paranoid.

"I agree." said Technoblade

Everyone starts to look around, trying to find someone or something.

"Look" pointed Wilbur. 

From 5 feet away from them, Wilbur spotted a hair clip on the white sand.

Philza walked towards it and picked it up analyzing it.

"This looks familiar..." he spoke out, receiving looks from Tommy, Wil and Techno.

"Familiar?" quoted Tommy.

━◦○◦━◦○◦━━◦○◦━◦○◦━

Philza Flashback

━◦○◦━◦○◦━━◦○◦━◦○◦━

"Philly, Are we near? I'm getting bored in this ship" groaned a girl

"Stop calling me that Ms. Scared of Dolphins. And Don't worry, we're very near." Responded Phil back with a chuckle.

The girl then got up from her seat and walked towards the head of the boat, leaning into the wooden rail.

She took something out of her pockets.

An Emerald Hair Clip, with silver décor

She wore it all the time, not once has she ever let go of it since it was special to her.

Her father gave it to her before he passed out. Her mother died from a grave accident years ago which led her to be sent to an orphanage.

But she didn't like it there since people were always mean to her.

So she ran away.

She lived alone until she turned 19. She met Philza.

Her brotherly friend.

━◦○◦━◦○◦━━◦○◦━◦○◦━

"....Dolphins...."Mumbled Phil as he zoned out.

"Phil? Uhm.. Dolphins?" Chuckled the confused Tommy.

"There's no fucking way she's alive. She's Human. There's no way she could live as long as me." he said Talking to himself.

"Phil?" said Wilbur who's getting concerned.

"Who's her?" asked Technoblade.

"My friend. From years and years and years ago. 1663" answered Phil.

"Wait so like.... 102 years ago!?" questioned Wilbur.

"Something like that. There's no way that she could live-" Philza then was cut out by Tommy screaming.

"EYES! EYES!" yelled Tommy.

The other three then turn their heads to spot an owl up a tree staring at them.

Wilbur got chills as the owl stared straight at him and to Phil.

"How the Orphans mother, is there a owl here." said Technoblade.

"Don't ask me I don't even know" responded Philza.

"Unless someone owns that thing..." Commented Wilbur who is still having an eye contest with the owl.

The owl's feathers look's as pale as white. It almost look Albino which creeped Tommy out.

"I don't like him" said Tommy.

"neither do I" added Wilbur.

Soon after the Owl starts to fly full speed towards Philza. Technoblade took out his sword ready to fend it off.

As Technoblade swung his sword the Owl dodges it perfectly and grabs the emerald hairclip from Philza's hand and flies away.

"Hey! that doesn't belong to you!" yelled Philza. 

Philza starts chasing after the owl leaving the three behind.

"Phil! No! Wait!" Yelled Wilbur.

The three then chased after Phil.

━◦○◦━◦○◦━━◦○◦━◦○◦━