Chp11

━◦○◦━◦○◦━━◦○◦━◦○◦━

"Is there anyway to reverse it? I don't want that blob" said George poking Dream annoyingly. 

Dream bit Georges finger making George scream and run to Sapnap.

"Dream I can literally just kick you right in the sky right now" said George

Tommy and Tubbo just stared at the little blob , getting a close up.

"How long has he been in this blob form?" Philza asked George and Sapnap.

"About a week now." answered Sapnap who's rubbing the back of his head.

"A week?! Who was left in charge?" asked Wilbur.

"Me" answered George who rose his hands up.

"Yes there's a way to reverse it. Just a lady's kiss basically" You answered.

They all stare at you for a moment. The silence was loud as hell.

"We just need a lady to do the bidding. Do you guys know anyone?" you asked.

Sapnap just changes eye contact and playfully coughs.

Philza just facepalms same with Wilbur.

Tommy and Ranboo were just trying to hold their laughter as for George. His face was empty.

Just a poker face was shown behind those glasses.

"A lady? Oh! Y/n! Your a lady!" said Tubbo who was critical thinking right next to you.

You cheeks slowly heat up as you stare at Tubbo.

"What! No! What if uhm 'Dream' doesn't want me to, he probably has someone in mind. Right Little guy?" you asked staring at the Blob.

But Dream just stared at you with huge puppy eyes, begging for you to do the bidding.

"He want's you" said Wilbur who let out a wheeze

You sigh in defeat as you look away for a moment.

You close your eyes and slowly brang Dream closer to your face.

You gently kiss him on the cheek. Within moments green dust starts to roam around you and the little blob, scaring the others a bit.

Suddenly a tall dirty blonde man, with green eyes and unique looking outfit appear right infront of you. 

You got a bit startled at how close he was so you accidently fall back.

Dream tried to catch you but you went through his arms, but gladly Technoblade was there right on time.

"Shit- Are you okay?" asked  Dream.

"DREAM!" yelled Sapnap and Geogre. They Jump ontop of their friend giving them a hug, almost making the tall man lose balance.

"Thank you so much" said Dream who was suffocating in his friend's hugs.

You smile and give him a nod saying "no problem"

"I can't believe your first kiss is this stupid idiot" said Tommy whos crossing his arms at Dream.

Dream just gave him an eyeroll and a grin.

"I only kissed him on the cheek, It wasn't my first kiss" said Y/n

some of them look relieved some just laughed at Dream.