Chp8

━◦○◦━◦○◦━━◦○◦━◦○◦━

"Wait wait wait- So your telling me... Your a ghost...?" asked Philza.

Y/n nods her head yes, receiving more terrified looks from Wilbur and Tommy.

"How old exactly are you..." asked Phil.

"I am 120" she answered feeling embarrassed.

"A 120?! WHAT!?" yelled Tommy with his mouth full of pancakes.

Y/n only laughed at his face as he started to choke but gladly Wilbur was there to give him water.

"Chillax. I have been a ghost for 100 years. In reality I'm the same age as Technoblade" You said trying to calm Tommy down.

"Ohhh. So if you were alive right now. You'd be 20" asked Wilbur tryin to make things clear.

"Mhm. And Let me guess. Your a 133 Phil" asked Y/n who gave him a sassy look.

Philza just rolled his eyes while nodding.

"What a grandpa" mocked Y/n.

Tommy starts laughing same with Wilbur as you continue making fun of Philza's age.

"I really really wish i could hug you right now. You have no idea how much I've missed you. Kristine would freak out if she ever saw you." Said Philza feeling blue about your issue.

"Kristine! yes yes! How is she?" you asked

"She alright" answered Philza.

"Hold on I have a question." interfered Wilbur

You all look at him curious for what he's about to ask.

"How come you can hold Technoblade? I literally saw you guys holding hands moments ago" Said Wilbur

 Your cheeks starts to heat up same with Technoblade.

Technoblade gave Wilbur a look making Tommy wheeze.

"Well- thats something I have no clue on. I can just hold him. i dont know" you answered honestly.

"Can you hold me?" asked Tommy who held out his hand.

You reach for his hand but your touch just passes through.

"Aww... Ive always wanted to hold a woman's hand" He said feeling upset.

You chuckle at his words as Philza bonks his head.

"Now go hold Technoblade's hand." said Wilbur.

You first gave Technoblade a look, to see if he was alright about it.

He nodded his head and lend out his left hand.

You nervously place your small hands ontop of his hands making your butterflies flutter.

"Can you really hold him?" asked the Curious curly haired man.

You nod as a yes.

"Blade! Tell me how her hands feel like!" said Tommy who leaned closer to Technoblade and Y/ns hand.

"What do you want me to say- Its just her hand-" said Technoblade who's face looks like its about to burst.

Wilbur just continuously laugh as Philza was just enjoying the moment. 

"Are her hands soft? Cold? Warm? rough?" asked Tommy 

"Soft, small yeah yeah whatever can we stop now? " asked Technoblade.

You both let go of each others hands. 

"My hands aren't that small." You said feeling offended

"I only speak facts" he said with a chuckle.

As the day goes on you all mostly talked about getting to know each other and your history with Philza and his friends. 

The past really left a scar on you and Philza. 

But Philza admitted. Even if he couldn't hug you, seeing his sister happy was enough to let the sun glow its brightest.  

━◦○◦━◦○◦━━◦○◦━◦○◦━