Fear, anxiety, hurt, pain… everything washed over him.

'Please be safe… please, honey,'

As the cab halts, he jogs down. His swollen gaze meets the beige coloured building not having more than five floors. The entry gate was open, indicating someone just entered inside. 

Why was it so easy to run down till here but not from this point…

Please don't hate me more…

I just want to see you safe and sound baby…

Please…

With a heavy heart, he drags his feet towards the apartment. His shoes crushed the dead leaves beneath his foot as he walked slowly near the building. He wiped his sweaty palms against his tuxedo, trying to calm his nervous state. Even gulping the saliva down his throat was the hardest thing to do right now.

Would you allow him to see you?

Would you hate him more?

Four years… it's been more than four years. 

Do you still remember his features, his strengths, his weaknesses… because heck, he does!

He never forgot you… you never allowed him.

Taking a step on the staircase, he pushed his body to walk. It would have taken him less than two minutes to reach the third floor but his ceasing heart, uneasy body, and his teary gaze took him longer. 

As he reaches the floor… his eyes tug on the nameplate of your house. It showed 'Park's heaven'. He concludes you might be living in a rented apartment. 

'Please… gather the strength for her,' his heart begged him as he wiped his face, pushed his hair back and stepped near the door of your house. 

One bell… two… three… four… five…

'No answer?' His brows creased together as he opened his phone to check the address again. Correct. The address was correct. 

Where's she? Is she alright?

His body took admission in panicking mode as he pressed the doorbell a few more times. No matter how much he pressed the doorbell or knocked on the door there was no answer. And it scared him. 

Taking a step back, he studies his surroundings. There is one more apartment opposite to you. Maybe, maybe he can get to know about you from there. Without thinking much, he crushes the doorbell of your neighbours. 

"Yes?" The sweet voice of the lady in her mid-50s peeks in Jungkook's high alert ears. He turns around and his disturbing self speaks.

"Have you seen the girl next door… I mean Y/n? I am trying to reach her but… can you tell me where is she? I am her husb… friend. Please…" he pleads, his trembling body scaring the lady. She feared he would collapse on the floor right now.

"Son… don't worry. I know where she is. She's admitted to Daegu general hospital last night. She passed at the midnight hence my husband helped her friend, Rose with hospital admission and all. They must be at the hospital right now," She informs him while her hand raises to give a comforting squeeze on his arm.

"She'll be fine…" she smiled warmly, allowing Jungkook to break again. 

What happened to you?

Did anyone harm you?

What is happening right now?

Why all his negative instincts are coming true?