T W E N T Y

Y/n's POV

"Oh yeah? Maybe tell that to your messed up boyfriend and see how he reacts, hm?"

"What?" I stop in the corridor and he does also, keeping his back to me.

"You know what I mean, the guy who picked you up last night on his motorcycle." He snaps before walking away into the archive room.

Jungkook picked me up last night? I can't remember exactly since I was probably too drunk.

But Jungkook knew that Jimin was there. I told him how Jimin would react so why did he do it...

"What are you doing, dawdling in the hallways" Yoongi comes up behind me with his half drunk iced coffee.

I don't respond since I'm trying to make sense of everything which is probably just overthinking it all.

"Ah shit, what did he say to you?"

"Who?" I turn my head.

"Jimin"

I quickly summarise the conversation to Yoongi and it results in Yoongi's face in his hands.

"I knew he would pull something like this, that idiot" he snarks, pinching the bridge of his nose.

"Did Jungkook really come by the bar last night?" I ask even though it is most likely true since Jimin saw us.

"Yeah, he did. You were asleep by then so I doubt you would remember him being there." He pauses. "He picked you up and drove you back but Jimin saw him and Jungkook saw Jimin."

I know that it was bound to happen. Jimin finding out about Jungkook being my boyfriend.

I also knew that Jimin would act this sort of way since he is kind of protective but I also had a suspicion that he liked me a little more than friends and what happened in the bathroom last night supports that.

I didn't want to say anything since it would probably embarrass him and I would never let him see that down.

But why did Jungkook have to pick me up? He knew that Yoongi would bring me home.

It's like he did it on purpose.

"I need to go" I say bluntly causing Yoongi to grab my arm slightly.

"Don't do anything stupid." He stares at me with stern eyes, knowing all too well what I am going to do.

I don't answer because I can't promise anything and instead release myself from his grasp and walk fast pace to collect my things and out the building

|

Yoongi's POV

There she goes. Probably to have a 'civil' conversation with her significant other.

I know what she's like. She will probably start an argument over something she over thought.

But I can't control that. However I can sort this dick out called Jimin.