Pete looked at his elder brother who just winked at him. Deli too had a knowing look. "Who else knows about this?" Pete asked curiously. "No one except us three." Ae replied.

"Pete, can I talk to you for a minute?" Tar asked stepping closer. "Tar, at least allow us to be together on our wedding day. You always drag him away." Ae complained. "Hush!! You won't understand. It's something between our team." Tar replied. "Your team?" Ae asked a bit curious.

"Yes... Our team and you are not part of it. And I am not kidnapping your husband, I am just taking him away for a while." Tar spoke. "Ae, I'll be right back." Pete said while stepping towards Tar. Ae couldn't do anything but sigh looking at his husband who was now following Tar and soon Fluke joined them. "What are these three up to?" Ae muttered to himself.

Pete, Tar and Fluke were now out of everyone's sight so Pete took the opportunity to ask, "Did you get those things?" "Yes, take this." Tar said handing Pete the bag he had brought along. "We had packed everything inside so that no one will be suspicious." He continued.

"Do you think he will like it?" Pete asked doubtfully. "He'll love it. Trust me." Tar assured. "Even I have positive vibes about it." Fluke supported. "But the important question is where will I place this bag? I don't know which car Ae will choose to go in and where my luggage is." Pete said in disappointment.

"Will P'Sun be knowing?" Tar questioned. "I guess he knows but they didn't tell me anything." Pete said with pouting face. "Then I know what to do. Rest be assured." Tar spoke.

The three then walked back towards where everyone was gathered and Tar and Fluke effectively slipped from everyone's eyes and headed towards P'Sun who was talking to some of his business partners. "Sawasdee khrab P'Sun." Tar and Fluke greeted.

"Oh! N'Tar and N'Fluke, are you enjoying the party?" Sun asked. "Yes phi. We are having fun." Tar replied. "Yeah... Me too." Fluke agreed. "Phi, we had a small favor to ask for. Pete had asked us to get few things for him and he wants them to be kept with his luggage. Can you please place this bag along with his luggage?" Tar asked with a puppy face.

Sun glanced at his younger brother who gave him a pleading look. "Okay nong but can I know what's inside?" Sun inquired. "It's a secret." Tar said and winked while Fluke almost blushed thinking about the stuff inside. Sun didn't need any more information about what the bag contained. Just the wink from Tar and Fluke's facial expression was enough for him to know what his brother was up to. He excused himself and then headed to place the bag with Pete's belongings.

Soon, Ae and Pete disappeared to change into comfortable clothes to leave. They walked out to see everyone cheering for them loudly. "Enjoy my friend!" Pond shouted in his half drunken state earning a slap on his chest from his girlfriend. Pete blushed hearing those words, it was a bit embarrassing.

Sun stepped forward and pulled his brother into a hug. He was going to miss his little bunny a lot. "Take care of yourself." Sun whispered. "I will phi." Pete assured.

The couple then walked towards the car that was waiting for them at the entrance. The driver opened the door and Pete got inside followed by Ae. They waved at everyone as the car sped away.

"Where are we going?" Pete asked. "I am not going to tell. I don't want to ruin my surprise." Ae replied. Pete snuggled closer to Ae as the car moved through the streets. His hand was now playing with Ae's shirt's button while his head was resting on Ae's chest. Ae's arms were wrapped around Pete.

"I am happy." Pete whispered. "Me too my husband." Ae replied.

Ae's POV:

Wow!! Just calling Pete husband gives my heart a relief. I couldn't believe that Pete is finally married to me. After all the things that had happened, we were finally together, happily married and heading for our honeymoon.

What else could I ask for? Having Pete is everything for me. Just his smile brightens up my day. His voice makes all the worries fade away. He is like an oxygen to me. I don't think I could survive without him.

Now that he is in my arms, I want to protect him with everything I have. He is the most precious treasure of my life. I can picture our sweet and happy married life. Getting up with Pete besides me, going for work after getting a sweet goodbye kiss, returning home only to be met with mesmerizing smile of my sweet husband, our trips and vacations, romantic dinners, family gatherings and above all, nights filled with passionate love.

We soon arrived at the airport and I have to wake up my sleeping husband who looked at me pouting. He looked so cute with that face that I wanted to kiss that pout away. But I knew that I won't just stop at kissing so I tried to pacify him and then we walked inside. I pulled the luggage along.

Pete's POV:

Ae woke me up after we reached the airport. I was a bit upset since I have to wake up but Ae assured me that I can sleep once we were inside the plane.

Now I was sitting inside the private plane which was going to take us to our honeymoon destination. As soon as the plane took off, I felt my eyes getting heavy and I soon drifted into sleep.

When I woke up, I saw Ae looking at me affectionately. He was stroking my hairs and had a sweet smile playing on his lips. "Feeling better?" he asked. I nodded and snuggled closer to him. I was just happy being with him. I could see the light outside which meant the day had already began. We had left late at night and I now remembered only the little traces of the journey since I was asleep most of the time.

Soon our flight landed and we walked out of the airport. Then, there was another car waiting for us that took us to the port where already a boat was ready for us. I looked at Ae questioningly who smiled at me and then we got into the boat that took us to the private island. Ae had his hand wrapped around my waist all the time and I rested my head on his shoulder. The air was blowing through my hair and I was sure they would have been disheveled.

Finally, we reached the beach and my eyes widened as I took in the beautiful view. I can't believe that Ae brought me to Maldives! This was the place I wanted to visit the most. He had already booked a private beach for us with a villa. Soon we reached our destination and I was all excited to explore this place.

When we arrived the sun was already shining brightly over us. I stepped on the sand sinking my feet into it. I closed my eyes and breathed in the air feeling refreshed. Wow!!! This is amazing!! Ae managed to get our luggage and soon we were walking towards the villa.

Ae opened the slider door and walked in with the luggage and I followed him inside. I looked around taking in the beautiful view. We were going to stay here for the following days!!!!