V.3 CH.8: Destiny

Start from the beginning

Blake stands up with Weiss and Ruby, all of whom are smiling.

Blake: "We'll get out of your hair."

~~~

Outside the room, where Ruby is closing the door, pausing only for a second to see Yang slump forward before shutting it completely. She joins Weiss and Blake in the middle of the hallway.

Weiss: "This is a mess..."

Following the sound of an opening door, Jaune peeks out of Team JNPR's room, with his team peering around the edge in concern.

Jaune: "She doing okay?"

Blake: "She's doing the best she can."

The two teams' attention is caught by a blur heading towards them.

Weiss: "What is that?" she raises her guard, as well as everyone, in case, except Bake

Blake: "It's F/n."

Weiss: "Finally!" She doesn't have an amused look

Weiss patiently waits for him, tapping her foot. Before F/n can get past them and into his Team's dorm, Weiss holds out her foot. Both teams watch as F/n lands face-first onto the ground. Weiss walks towards him, flipping him over with her foot. F/n holds his hands out, shivering, waiting for his discipline.

Weiss: "... And where were you at?" she crosses her arms, giving him a death stare. "Do you know what just happened?"

F/n: "Yeah... I was... I was..." he thinks of several lies until Pyrrha answer for him.

Pyrrha: "He and I got called into Ozpin's office. It was urgent."

Weiss looks at her then F/n.

Weiss: "Is that true?"

F/n: "Yeah!" She looks at him for a couple of seconds before sighing

Blake: "So what do you think happened?" He asks F/n as he gets up

F/n: "She attacked Mercury for 'no reason..."

They all are taken back by this statement

Weiss: "She's your Teammate!" she walks towards him, giving him a pissed stare

F/n: "Chill... I didn't even finish my sentence. She attacked Mercury for 'no reason' because she saw something else."

Weiss: "What do you mean 'she saw something else?'"

F/n: "Unfortunately, I can't say. It's for your safety." He walks over to the dorm's door, grabbing the knob.

Weiss: "We told her that we'd leave her alone. She's feeling a lot of guilt since she got disqualified from the tournament. So, it is best if we let her cry all her tears out."

F/n: "'Cry her tears out?'" This has to have triggered something in him, as he mushes the knob and releases a killer aura, sending chills down everyone.

Ruby: "Um, F/n, you okay?" she reaches her arm towards him.

F/n turns towards them with a huge smile on his face.