Chapter Two

Akaza brushes over the back of the neck where he had been hit, he was lucky he could hide his killing intent or it would have been a sword to his neck; Akaza would also have to go back to Muzan after he had killed the hashira— since his cover would be blown and Akaza was not about to wait another ten to a hundred years to be free once more. If Akaza would have even attempted to continue a normal life he would be on the run from every hashira; one of them is bound to beat him and Akaza fancies his immortality

Akaza begins walking away before backtracking himself—Wait the girl— he peeks around the corner realizing she has disappeared. That snarky hashira had taken her, Akaza shakes his head having gone back for nothing. Akaza meshes back into the surge of people buying a few trinkets so he looks relatively normal but in turn, hands them to a kid after he's done with his fun in the human town he has deemed "cute".

Akaza makes his slow walk back to the inn, the crowd of people just so happen to be going the complete opposite direction he needs to go, Akaza begins considering just killing everyone here but makes it back to the inn anyways. The sun begins rizing so Akaza hurries to his room, shutting the blinds and door so light can't make its way into his room.

Kyojuro, on the other hand, is rushing a half dead human on his back to the nearest medical center, which is in his house; Let's just say Senjuro was less than happy to see Kyojuro in such a rush, but he knew contently that Kyojuro won't let them die after all he is the hashira known for his no death streak. Out of all the hashira, you are most likely to keep your life when he is there, and he will fulfill this promise no matter the cost.

Kyojuro quickly checks the girls wounds before turning to two men dressed head to toe; eyes are the only thing peeking through their garments and address the situation as they waste no time to get to work. Kyojuro gives a nod of approval and shifts hastily, walking back out of that room; the butterfly estate had too many men, so she handed over some to Kyojuro just until more room was made. It honestly made Kyojuro and Senjuros lives easier.

Kyojuro sees Senjuro waiting for him by the room though he attempts to cover it up by cleaning, and thinks Kyojuro believes Senjuros passion is cleaning. He has nothing against it but it's rather weird seeing his younger brother as a stay at home husband— Kyojuro is a firm believer in women's rights and that working for them is natural, but his brother is from a long line of passionate hashira; The brave and mighty warriors they are and were, yet Senjuro has no interest in it. Senjuro scuttles over to his brother, seeming happy to see him since traveling is a part of a hashiras job and Kyojuro does quite a lot of that. Senjuro since a young age has always had the fear that one day his brother may just never come home— would he be the only one to care?

Senjuro beams at Kyojuro as he also beams back and bends down understanding the situation with no words needing to be spoken " Don't worry— I solemnly swear I won't be leaving for a few months— that being said I still must do patrol in the nights " Senjuro nods content with this answer as he steps to the side knowing his brother still has things to do.

Kyojuro steps past his brother before he seemingly disappears once more; His speed is no joke. By now the sun is up so Kyojuro is less worried about demons but he hadn't gotten to enjoy the parade of people and there was quite a bit of food out so he decided those were the first places to visit; Kyojuros greatest sin would be hunger. Kyojuro hasn't eaten his entire night out and was actually rather busy. He's lucky no higher demons showed up or he wouldn't have been able to keep up wasting too much time on one of them; He actually had thought that the human he accidentally hit was a demon, but he was just a rather scary human; actually he was cute, but his aura was scary. That human could definitely kill another if he willed so.
Kyojuro decides to go back home and spend time with Senjuro before the next night rolls around and he must sleep a bit so he's on top of his game for tomorrow. With a mouthful of food and his arms bagged with more, he rushes on home to give Senjuro the news of them hanging out; Kyojuro is planning on taking him out to the after festival— it's much safer than the night festival and easier to navigate with the same benefits as the night one.

Akaza can't sleep, he hasn't slept for centuries now, let alone close his eyes. He's seen blinking be the downfall of many humans and hashira alike and he refuses to let it be his; Kokushibou also has a bad habit of not blinking and possibly Akaza had picked it up from him— why learn from Douma when you could just learn from the strongest in our ranks. Kokushibou is also the oldest and wisest so Douma isn't necessary neither does Akaza even want to associate with him. If it wasn't for Kokushibou— Akaza would be in the upper two or have died trying.

Akaza rolls over in his Mid Loft grumbling to himself, just the thought of Douma places his mentality somewhere bad; by now Akaza closes his eyes thinking it's best to sleep before he kills someone. Akaza is trying rather hard not to just kill someone at random yet— yet— Akaza grins before drifting to sleep. His slumber goes well and he gets a good amount of sleep with no dreams. Well no dreams he could recall, but he had in fact had one— one about his human life like it's desperately trying to come back to him but it just isn't; Akazas body reacts weirdly to this though and had woken up with tears in his eyes and his body warm— he misses someone, —who— Akaza ponders his thoughts for a second but shakes it out of his mind as he gets up from his bed.

Akaza pulls back his window covers, revealing moonlight so he opens the covers to let an amount of light in. "It's healthy", he guesses, but for someone who hasn't seen sunlight for over a few thousand years it doesn't matter; Its only purpose now is to look natural and blend in. He ties his money pouch to his waste and leaves his room. He meets the lady who had originally given him his room once more as she begins chatting it up with him once more.

Akaza does not wish to get close to that particular hashira for some reason; He usually hops on the plan when he meets a hashira. He loves the little games they play but not anyone but him his body wants to stay very far away. Any demon hunter who can almost immediately tell is bad news— bad news for his plans of living as a human. Akaza just wishes to have a normal life and be able to get food undetected. Akaza decides to get the job at the inn, deciding against every ounce of his being.

Akaza leaves the inn to explore once more since his job will be starting tomorrow and he doesn't know this town well enough yet; Akaza knows this town is rather large so there shouldn't be a reason to bump into— shit— as Akaza thinks its like the skys hate him; there standing right outside his inn is the insufferable hashira he so desperately wants no part in. His movements halt as he becomes rigid, unsure what a response to this should even be— run— that's all he can think and what his body wants to do but he can't. Akaza groans as he steps forward and puts his hand up into a friendly wave.

Akaza smiles as the hashira turns his way " Ay— it's the stupid demon hunter, what's your name sweetheart? " Akaza pretentious flirts as Kyojuro looks unfazed by the flirting aside from the twitch of his lip slightly downwards which Akaza would love to see again— such hatred for another human coming from a hashira is candy to a demon.

Kyojuro turns to face the familiar de-human; it's rather strange to be getting such demonic vibes from a human Kyojuro doesn't know how to feel about it— uncomfortable?— possibly, but currently he is a human so he deserves kindness till proven guilty of major sins. Kyojuro gives a nod as he crosses his arms standing straighter, he doesnt tower over the boy but he is tall enough to make the other notice " Hello! My name's Kyojuro Rengoku, I am a demon hunter but I wouldn't say I'm stupid! " Kyojuro grins. Akaza becomes disgusted by this quick change in demeanor.

1554 Words

The Moon and The Sun Shared The Sky (akaren/renkaza)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara