Summon: Mii Swordfighter

The Mii Swordfighter has had their physical attributes reworked to all be relatively average

The Mii Swordfighter has had their physical attributes reworked to all be relatively average. No longer determinant on the weight given to whatever Mii they're based on, the Mii Swordfighter is now an average-height, semi-heavyweight fighter, being heavy as Cloud. Their walk and running speed are fairly average, however they have a relatively high air speed and bear the distinction of being the only Mii Fighter who cannot wall jump. Being a Mii Fighter, the Mii Swordfighter's special moves are determinant on the player's choice, as each special move slot can hold one of three available moves. They possess a total of 12 special moves: Gale Strike, Shuriken of Light, and Blurring Blade (Neutral Special), Airborne Assault, Gale Stab, and Chakram (Side Special), Stone Scabbard, Skyward Slash Dash, and Hero's Spin (Up Special), and Blade Counter, Reversal Slash, and Power Thrust (Down Special).

One of the greatest strengths of the Mii Swordfighter is their extremely versatile and flexible set of specials, some of which are among the strongest moves in the game. Gale Strike and Chakram are fantastic projectiles which excel at distancing opponents, racking up damage, and edgeguarding. Gale Strike is among the Mii Swordfighter's best moves; while slow for a projectile, it does good damage, is an excellent tool to setup kill confirms due to its large hitbox and fixed knockback, and is very potent at ledgetrapping. Landing a Gale Strike allows the Mii Swordfighter to confirm into a multitude of moves such as back aerial, forward aerial, up aerial, Hero's Spin, and Chakram. Hero's Spin in particular is an extremely potent kill option, being able to take stocks as low as around 40% when confirming out of a Gale Strike at the ledge. Chakram is another potent projectile that is good for both initiating and deterring approaches. The smash input version is good for edgeguarding opponents with especially poor recoveries (i.e. Belmonts and Cloud) and the tilt input version allows the Mii Swordfighter to pressure the ledge and confirm into many different moves, providing them with two tools that establish a good defense-oriented playstyle. Along with being one of the few swordfighters that have access to projectiles, the Mii Swordfighter is also the only one that possesses a reflector in the form of Reversal Slash, which allows them to counter campy, projectile-heavy opponents as well. Additionally, Blade Counter, like other counters, can effectively edgeguard those who possess poor recoveries, though it isn't as effective for KO'ing near the side blast lines due to its' extensive vertical knockback. However, this does provide it with consistent KO potential.