Episode 10: Mock Exam & Phantom Thief & Love Letter

((3 more episodes before the end of season 1. Let’s do this!))

Mizuki is walking while reading a book.

Narrator: Himeji Mizuki is enthusiastic in everything. Even today, she is reading up on something she doesn’t know in a book on the subject.

Mizuki/Aki: How to deliver a love letter. It is best to personally deliver it as it conveys your feelings better & raises the chance of a good res—/Himeji-san, are you studying?

Mizuki look behind her to see Aki as she panicked.

Mizuki: Yoshii-kun?! Yes, there was something I didn’t understand.

Mizuki(Mind): That’s right, if I give it to him now…

Mizuki: Yoshii-kun, actually, it’s this!

Mizuki then bow & give the letter to Aki as he was close to accepting it.

Mizuki: Um… Please don’t laugh.

Aki open the letter to see a picture of Neo.

Aki: You collected these too?

Mizuki: Sorry, I made a mistake!

Next Morning
Narrator: For the second year Class F’s Yoshii Akihisa & (L/N) (Y/N), an ordinary morning arrives.

Akira is shaking Aki.

Akira: Please wake up, Aki-kun. It’s morning already.

Aki: I’m still sleepy.

Akira: I guess it can’t be helped. I’ll have to give you a morning kiss to wake you up.

Akira got on the bed & try to kiss Aki, only for Aki to scoot away.

Aki: I’m awake, I’m awake, I’m completely awake!

Akira: Then a good-bye kiss as advanced payment—

Aki: You can’t give an advance on that!

Akira: I guess I have to give up on family bonding. Please get dressed quickly, your breakfast is ready.

Aki: Breakfast? Nee-san can’t cook.

Akira got three yellow cans for Aki.

Aki: I knew it’d turn out like this.

Akira: It’s a healthy, balanced breakfast. I prepared a variety of liquids for morning when you’re on the run.

Aki: It’s not exactly food, but at least it’s nutritious.

Akira: Take in a lot of calories in the morning to start off the day & eat light meals at night when you’re inactive for your health.

Aki: That’s good, right?

Akira: Considering that approximately 2500 calories are taken in per day, it is appropriate to take in 1000 calories for breakfast & for lunch, & 500 for dinner. Since one of these is 200 calories, you should drink 5 of these in the morning, coming out to one liter.

Aki: No, this is too much.

Akira: 13 of these in a day adds up to 2.6 liters.

Aki: I can’t drink that much.

Akira: Don’t worry, I prepared a variety so you won’t get sick of them. The entrée is normal, the side dish is corn soup, the beverage is coffee, & you can pick between café au lait & cocoa for dessert.