Episode 11: Rival & Love Poem & Blitzkrieg

((Note: 2 more episodes before the season finale. Let’s do this!))

Aki, Hideyoshi, Kouta, & Yuuji are in Class 2-F. Aki & Yuuji are now in locked for the duel.

Aki: So the loser delivers the declaration of war to Class D. That fine with you?

(Y/N) then open the door.

Yuuji: Just doing Rock-Paper-Scissors is boring. How about we add a psychological angle?

(Y/N): What’s going on?

Aki: Yuuji & I are going to play Rock-Paper-Scissors with a psychological angle.

(Y/N): Aki, I’ll deliver a declaration of war to them.

(Y/N) then close the door & went to Class D.

Kouta: (Y/N) defends Aki.

Hideyoshi: It does explain his old name.

Yuuji: He should have went with my foolproof plan.

Later
(Y/N): Your foolproof plan of using Aki to deliver a declaration of war sucks.

Principal’s Office
Youko: According to the documentation,  this afternoon Second-year Class F & Class D shall begin a Summoned Being Exam War.

Kaoru: That’s good. I love persistent idiots. Even with (Y/N), I’m not quite sure this they have a winning chance this time though.

Youko: About that…

Kaoru: What?

Youko then flip the chart to the graph & they are low. Except one which raise high.

Youko: Class F’s Sakamoto Yuuji. His score have continuously dropped with every scheduled exam.

Kaoru: What did you say? They think they can beat Class D just like that? They’re really underestimating their opponents. Do they think the Summoned Being Exam War is just a game?

Youko: No, Principal.

Youko then show another paper.

Youko: Please look at this.

When Kaoru sees this, she is surprised to see.

Class 2-F
Yuuji is organizing the class with the students help.

Yuuji: Pack up everything that’ll get in the way, or else it’ll be hard to move around when the enemy attacks.

Minami: We’ll be able to switch setups with Class D if we win.

(Y/N): Assuming we will claim the spoil of wars.

Yuuji: We are this time.

Hideyoshi: We’ll be saying goodbye to these fruit boxes too.

Aki: We’ll finally be able to use normal classroom equipment. Let’s work hard, Himeji-san.

Mizuki: Definitely. We can do this, Yoshii-kun.

Aki then sees the love letter inside.

Aki(Mind): That… is the love letter that was supposed to go to Yuuji. But Yuuji is with Kirishima-san now. So it’d obviously be hard to hand out.

Narrator: I apologize. I don’t have much to do if there are subtitles.

(Y/N): Don’t worried. It is not your fault.

Class 2-D
Their rep, Genji Hiraga, is in front of the board.

Class 2-DTheir rep, Genji Hiraga, is in front of the board