exaping into the night. unedited again

'Thinking'
"Talking"
(Authors note)
Noise

Hello!! At the end of the chapter those will be notes, sorry for not posting in a while. Also the picture is from when I went to my aunts house and both her cats slept on me. I was never told there names though

============================================================================

Izuku's pov

(All of this is what Izuku's thinking and hearing)

Pain........ Can't think............ Straight. Need, help............soon............

Step step step step step step step step.

" listen, if you just tell us what we need to know ill let you go."

'N-n-no' 'can't.......tell'

"ugh" "You know what to do nom-" "SHIGY!!!!!! Hero's are here!! What do we do!?" Screamed...... voice........from...... behind.. man.

"fuck!" "Get the prisoner and Go the the second base!!!" Man........said

Help?..........coming, can.........rest....now.........

Closed, eyes......wait.........

Erasorheads pov

After days of planing, we finally put the plan into action. I had taught them to use there hearing more when fighting In the dark so I feel I can't trust then to at least make it out of the villain hide out alive.

"Three, two......... One" as nezu reached one I ran to the window on the side on the building. and the rest of them ran in through the front door, to think they would have better security.

Once I was I the place I found myself in this long hallway with many doors on each side. 'This will take a while,' I sighed to myself as I started bursting through the doors left and right. Each door had a obstacle such as some villain or just random empty rooms. to my far left I heard shouting and crashing, 'good to know where the fight is going on '

I continued my search.

I'm not letting him get hurt more then he probably is.

That was when I reached the last door, 'this has to be it!' I kicked open the door. But nobody is in here, 'just another empty room. Where are you kid?' I mentily sighed as I continued.

Izuku's pov

Not found....... Yet, foot steps?..................yes, above... Me..... No, steps...............now, did.... Miss me? No...........need... To, alert........ Noise maybe........ Yes, shelf......fall over, be enough.

Its, hard........to, see.............crow bar?..............grab it........, got.......got, to hook..........on, shelf leg.............now.......pull!

PAIN!!!!

Crash!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now......wait..........

Erasorheads Pov

He under the hall, is there a door to get down there? No time. I grab the dinimite that r@bbit told me to bring a few nights back. I placed it on the ground a few feet away from the place where I heard it, then I put a lit match up to it and ran.

this will do the trick

Boom!!!!!!!!

Smoke slowly cleared out of the way as I jumped down the hole, there, I was in a big,White room. To my right I spews a lot of blood. And I mean a LOT of it, blood stained the walls and floor, I looked closer and saw a blackish rad blob. That was when I saw the floppy bunny ears and a broken mask.'oh no' I rushed over to my kid's side. A wave of releafe washed over me as I saw his chest rise and fall, but I can't rest yet. I picked him up bridal stial and climbed out of the hole. Soon after that I jumped out of the window.

Fase two is in action.

I sprinted down the road, and made my way into a little alley way, I moved praise of wood to revival a med kit, three think blankets, a bottle of water, and a ready to go meal from where I had First gotten food for r@bbit.

I placed him down on two blankets and open the first aid kit.

Izuku's pov

Cold.........hurts..........comfort?

Black figure, above............ Me..............Erasorhead?

Yeah........I'm...saved..................

"Me and r@bbit are in xxx xxx xxx Street in an alley way by xXxX xxxx. Can you send a ambulance to meet us on the road?" "The ambulance is already on there way."

"He-hello?"

"The ambulance will be meeting us up the road, can you try to stay awake?"

"t-t-t-think...............so"

"Good, are you thirsty? Or hungry?".

"thi-thirsty.........."

Erasorheads pov

God, He has like several broken bones and a huge head injury, I'm not even sure how he's alive!

I grabbed the water bottle I had.

I'm am so sorry I've been putting off Writing!!!!!!!!! I just couldn't think of a way I could plan this out, and still make it look presentable at the same time. Anyway I hope you all have a wonderful day, night, or sunrise/sunset!!!!

pwp

Word count:787