A possible father figure?

'Thinking'
"Talking"
(Authors note).

I don't give a shit about rewritting these last paragraphs so I'm just going to put something else.

The meaning of life is to give life a meaning.

---------------------------------------------------------

We talked for what seemed like for ever. Before we knew it , the library was closed and we were out the door. We were off to he trash beach because it was the only thing open at the time.

The sky was filled with oranges and reds and pinks. The sun was setting across the water. As the sun slowly hid itself behind the herizen little lights scadered across the black-ish blue sky appeared.

Izuku's pov

Shinso and monoma where talking a few meters away.

"Do you think we should tell them,"

"they should know,"

"Ok, but we should go somewhere farther than the side walk just in case someone hears us." Mei whispered.

I turn towards the two boys and speak up.

"I want to tell you something. Lets go somewhere else though" I said standing up and dusting off the sand from my pants

"ok?" Shinso said, well more like questioned.

"Well than lets go! Last one there is a rotten egg!!!" Mei screamed running deeper into the trash topia.

"hay that's not fare! We don't know where we're going!" Monoma said rushing to his feet.

" we're going somewhere a little more secluded!" I said booking it towards the place where I told mei about the whole vigilante thing.

After we reached the spot the two other boys where panting trying to catch there breath.

"so, what did you want to tell us " shinso said looking at me.

"so, yeah, um it's kind hard to say?" So I told them.

"So, ima just say it the same I told mei,"

"ok?" Monoma asked

"so I'm a hero!,

Just not a licenced one. Like I'm not in training but I save peoples lives."

"I don't get it." Shinso said frowning.

"me neither," monoma continued.

"I'm a vigilante ok?!" I Blurted out.

...

...

...

...

...

...

"WHAT?!" They both said in sync.

"So what your telling me, is that you've been a vigilante for I don't know how long and we just find out now?!" monoma said.

"well, yeah"

"Oh ok" shinso added still taken back that his best friend is a vigilante.

"He's the black r@bbit!!!" Mei said way to happy.

"sooooo, want to get some boba? If its open" I Said trying to to change the subject.

"oh no your not changing the subject!" Shinso said stepping closer.