a person from the past

'thinking'
"Talking"
(Authors Note).

I don't want to write the last line so.....
Wana pizza 🍕🍕🍕?

_________________________________________________________
u

I woke up only to see my best friend looking at my spare mask.

"Mei, what are you doing?" I said stretching

"I'm trying to see how you made the safety thingy"

"What safety thingy"

"You know! That thing that makes it impossible to take off if you're not the person wearing it?"

" That thing, I can show you"

"Really!!???"

"Yessir, now let me have it so I can open it."

"Ok!" She said handing me the now full face mask.

"So this thing is voice activated. You need to now the sertant line to unlock it and lock it."

"They both have different linen, the first one is how to lock it In place." I put the mask to my face and say " welcome to wirdmigetin!" A dim green light blinked on and off.

Time skip.

Me, mei, shinso, and neito were walking down the street to the coffee shop. I had been putting down hanging out with them because I needed to prepare myself for the exesive amount if capture attempts.

"So... Want to watcha movie?" I said looking back at them.

"I don't have enough money." Shinso said

"Did I say do you have money for a movie?" I said taking out my wallet to make a statement.

"So, do you want to?" I said putting away the wallet after I saw that they got the idea that u was going to pay. I mean, I may not have a "proper" house but I still got money from giving out information.

"yeah" they all said mei jumping up and down excitedly, shinso although trying to hide his smile but failed and neito was slightly smiling.

"Ok than, what movie do we watch?"

"mystery maybe?" I said

"How about a romance!". Mei said smiling

"I'm fine with anything." Neito said

" what if we do a horror one?"

"Sounds like fun"

"Like I said I'm fine with anything"

"Yeah Let's do it!" I said excitedly

We all started to the theater. I don't know if they would let us in because of there quirks and my lack of one. But we still continue to the movies.

If all goes to fail I could just find a movie on my computer and we could watch it in menus home or something. I'm considering telling them that I'm a vigilante but I'll have to see if they would trust me enough to not tell.

But that doesn't matter right now. We walked into the movies and started to the counter to get our tickets. While we were walking something cought my eye, or should I say someone.

It was a woman. She had green hair and green eyes, It was my mother, Inko, she was walking alongside a man with brown hair and a little girl with the same vibrant gree hair. They were laughing, they looked, happy.

The memory's came crashing down on me, all the times she hit me, all the times she called me useless, all the times she came home drunk. Time slowed as she slowly looked my way. We locked eyes. It was clear that she was angry. She started to inch closer towards our direction.

I guess mei looked over to see why I was not moving and saw me looking like I had just seen a person murdered In front if me so she slightly taped my shoulder and whispered,

"you good zuzu?"

"do we need to leave, we could always rent movie online?" She asked walking in front of me blocking me and my mom.

"mei, its my mom," I said quietly keeping a eye on my mom as she was about 16 feet away from us.

Mei's pov

I was shocked, zuzu had told Mr the horrible things his mother put him through. I slowly turn around to tell purple hair and blondey to get over here. They had also knew about Izuku's mother but not much.

They walked over to see what was happening while I turned around to see a green haired woman basically charging at is with a confused kid behind her.

Izuku's pov.

Shinso and monoma walked beside me asking me what was happening. I had calmed down enough to turn and talk to them but all I could say was "its my mom. Can we leave please,"

They slowly turned to see my mom storming over mei telling her to move aside.

"no, I'm not moving" mei said with the tone of voice that ment 'be gone thot'

When mom wasn't looking I slowly made my way to the door.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Greenbe@n768: I left the theater and in the closet Alley. I'll be there but if not, mei knows where I'll be.

I'm sorry it took so long to publish a character. I lacked the motivation to write. I hope you all have a wonderful day or night and make sure to drink some water!!!!

OwO

Words:869