fuck society!

'Thinking'
"Talking"
(Authors note)

I started to the door when mostly everyone left

Now it was just me, kacchan, and him minions.

=========================================================

"where do you thunk your going?!" The Pomeranian yelled,
'that line is just over rated at this point.'

"H-Home." 'Fuck why did I stutter! What do I do?! I know!' I thought as I started to sprint down the halls almost running into multiple people.finally I see the front doors. But then I see a figer walking in front of the door. That figer had spikey blond hair,'oh no' was the last thing I thought before getting an explosion to the stumick.

"did you really think you could out start me?" T.A.P
(The angry Pomeranian) said as I fell on my back."lets teach him a lesson!" Said the first minion,"yeah lets show him who's boss!" The other screamed.

"I'll let you guys do it, I need to be home soon."
"Ok" said the two minions as they turn back around only to see me trying to crawl away.'fuck this shit I'm out!' Was all I thought.

Tw bullies

"Look he's trying to get away!" One person yelled that I don't care about."where do you thunk you're going!"
'I mean like seriously get original I've heard this phrase like three times already!' " hay watch this!" Number one said as he walked up to me and bent my good leg in a unatriel way breaking it.

"Let me try!" Number two said as he started to stop on my back. After number two held me up facing me to number one as he grabbed my hero notebooks. "Look at this!" He said waving around the book." Now what do we do with it?" "BURN IT!" Said the person forcing me to watch.

His eyes light up as he grabbed a lighter and put the flame up to the book.I watched in horror as the book turns to ash.'wait, how is the fire alarms not going off right now?'

"lets go before we get in trouble for the fire." "fine"
He said as he put out the fire. Then they just leave. "That's annoying" I manage to mutter out.

I need to get going before they lock me in again.

I try to stand up but instead i feel pain throughout my body. This is going to hurt I think when I stand up. 'I've been through worst.'

Time skip

'Ok, mom usually passes out at around 9:00 so all I need to do is wait until then.so what ill do is get the first aid on the fire escape and heal myself. Then Ill go to the cafe for some coffee, after that ill go to the library to study. After the library closes ill go on a walk and maybe star gaze.

I think to myself half way to the fire escape, I'm careful walking favoring the one that's like not broken.
I know that my second favorite hero is on patrol right now so I'm trying to keep quiet. (Don't ask how I know that)

I walked for about 20 mins and I finally see the house.
I walk behind the house and I reach out for the ladder. 'Oh yeah, I'm to short to reach that. That's annoying.' I climb on top the garbage can that's near by and pull down the ladder. Once its down I climb up and grab the first aid and sit down leaning on the wall.

I start to apply the makeshift cast created with bandages, metal rods, and medical tape. Then I replace the bandages on my leg with new ones and finally,.take some pain killers.

did he really have to break my leg?

'I need coffee.'was all I thought getting up despite the pain and slid off the fire escape. Do I have enough? Yeah I have enough.

This cast is working surprisingly well!

Time skip

"can I have a double shot espresso?" I ask standing in front of the counter."that will be 30 yen, that will be out in about 5 minutes." the barista said with eye bags that could vival mine.

"Here." I say as I give him a 40 yen
"Here's your Chang sir." He said about to hand my back my change but I stop him
"Keep the change." I say as I walk to the table trying to hide my limp.I sit down and a few moments later a tired looking man with long black hire approaches me.

"Excuse me sir but are you alright?" He said with concern lased in his voice.

Hi again! Sorry for the long wait, I'm trying to get on the main plot but I want to add more before he becomes a vigilante so bare with me here. Goodbye!!

UwU

Word count:804