bounty on my head

'thinking'
"Talking"
(Authors note). 

I give up on rewriting the last paragraph any more so here's a joke.

I saw my dad eating chocolate, chocolate was a good dog...

=========================================================

I was upgrading my suit so I would be hard to take it off. I made it so my hood and mask won't come off until the person wearing the mask said a specific line.( I got this idea from another vigilante story! The story is called "glitch") and that line was 'remember, the universe is a hologram, Reality is a illusion, bye gold, bye!!!!!!' I know its a long one but I needed it to be a password that know one could guess. I mean, who would guess it would be a line from a old cartoon?

I got in my computer and started hacking into nezu's computer so I would know what he is going to do to capture me. It as a little challenging but u got though.

Time skip

After two painful hours of searching I found UT that there going to lore me in an alley, they were going to fake a mugging and scream, then once I got in the alley the would close it off and bring me to nezu I found out all of this when they were texting. I don't k is if this is true of not but I will be extremely careful.

I grab my grappling hook, extra smoke angle glitter bombs, and my listening devices and tiny bombs. I put on a black medical mask underneath my mask just in case. I then grabbed a black cloke with floppy bunny ears.

After I was done preparing for the caos that was about to happen I left the where house after blowing out the  lanterns.

I looked back at my home and left knowing I might not see it again for a long time.

I started to the alleys and made sure that everything was secure and that everything was in reach.

I walked down the darkest of paths and jumped from roof to roof making sure no one was below.

Time skip

I heard a scream right after the police left with the criminals I had just caught.  ' suspicious'

I ran over there until I was just a few feet away from the edge of the roof. I used my listening device and heard heart beats in the blind spots if where I was sitting, I looked closely and saw midnight in a corner screaming for help and I saw all might pretending to mug her.

"you know, a person who actually needs help doesn't act like that midnight." I said looking at all the heroes.

"also, all might pretty hard to hide your big body in that hoodie."

They both turn around to see me leaning on a brick wall.

"You're coming with us!" Midnight said

"yeah no" I said looking straight in her eye. I turn around d and start running. I look around on the ground and see something, it looked really stick so I jumped over it. I use my hearing device to find out if anyone was hiding around the corners.

No one was there so I take a Sharp turn and then wait for them to go past but they didn't come. I jumped on the roof and then run the other way. I didn't see any of them follow me but just in case I took unesisary turns and went to my usual spot I go when it's a slow night.

It was on the opposite side of the city so It was safe to go. I know it would take a long time to get there so I start running.

Time skip. 

I was now at the bottom of the building and it felt like someone was there too. I jump onto the fire escape and make my way up to the roof.

When I see the top there was my favorite hero sitting at the edge.

"I thought you would be with the other heroes." I asked

"There too loud and don't know how muggings work."

"They did fail at catching me." I said sitting next to him.

"I mean they are overground heros so they don't work at night" he said still over looking the city.

"Do you want a hint?" I said looking at the beach.

"Wait, you just got to give me a hint?!" He said looking at me.

"Yeah, so do you want it?" I said looking him in the eyes.

" Of course!!" He yelled

"Ok, let me think." I said looking down  trying to think of a good hint.

"I got one, everybody where's a mask. Some show a model citizen, some show a best friend, some show a loving mother People will take off there masks after some time reveling there true self. Whether it's good or bad it will impact your life."

"I'm sorry if it's not a useful hint but Its something." I said

"No that will help with finding out who you are but why are you telling me this?"

"Dono"

"Ok?" He said

"Soo, how was your day?"

"Too tiring"

"Hm, Mine was ok"

"Oh? What happened"

"I worked on my mask and I almost broke it."

"That sucks"

"I know right!"

' maby eraser can be trusted.' I thought to my self.

"So what does nezu want from me?" I asked

"Don't know, he just said to capture you and who ever takes you in gets a prize." Eraser answered

"Oh, " I replied

"Also, there's a contest to see who will turn you in."

"Ok?"I said

' what's the time? Oh it's 3:00 am, I need to go home.' I looked over to d-Eraser and said I need to go.

After that I went to the woods and start to walk deeper in the forest. I couldn't let them know we're my home is.

Once I was a little ways from the city I start to the where house.

Once I open the doors I go to bed after  blowing out my lanterns and healing myself.

Hello!!!!!! I finally made a chapter that's longer than 1000!!!! I hope you all have a wonderful day or night.

0w0

Words:1041