Chapter 52

"Where do we start?" Pietro asks as you stepped out into the street.

"We could try asking around, seeing if anybody else has noticed anything odd recently" you suggested, not really knowing what to do.

"That's the best plan we've got" he agreed easily. "Hello, sir" Pietro rushed over to greet the mailman.

"Hey, Pietro" the man waved with a smile.

"We were just wondering if you've noticed anything odd recently in Westview" you took over the conversation.

"Well, Herb did say something about everything getting destroyed on Halloween" the mailman gave a suggestion while you sent your brother a glare, knowing that was his doing.

"Anything else though?" Pietro questioned further.

"I can't say I've seen anything else strange" he shrugged.

"Okay, thanks anyway" Pietro waved him off to continue his job while you started walking down the street in thought, your brother rushing to catch up with you. "What are you thinking? You've got that look"

"Last night, you got these memories about the robots, aliens and dying" you started deeply.

"Yeah"

"And Vision went missing last night" you continued to list off suspicions.

"Yeah, where are you going with this?"

"What's on Ellis avenue?" You looked up.

"Better go check it out" Pietro smirked. He picked you up and sped you towards the street where you now found a circus. "So Wandas afraid of the circus" Pietro laughed.

"That can't be it" You looked around, seeing a man chase after an ice cream truck. "We need to get back to Wanda" you stated in an emergency tone.

~~~

"Darcy made it through that last firewall, all right." Jimmy reported to the others from his spot in the truck.

"Oh, what'd she find?" Clint asked, still driving.

"RnD reports. All on the same project. Code name, Cataract."

"Hayward wasn't decommissioning Vision. He was trying to bring him back online. Nothing worked until..." Jimmy continued to look at the data Darcy had sent them.

"Wanda stole Vision's body." Natasha noted.

"That's why he was so focused on tracking Vision inside the Hex. Hayward wants his sentient weapon back." Clint added.

"Someone has to tell Wanda. Look. There they are." Natasha said before the truck pulled to a stop at the set up just ahead.

"Bruce, good to see you" Natasha greeted her old friend.

"Nat, Clint" Bruce nodded back to her.

"This is agent Jimmy Woo" Natasha introcduced the other man who had come along.

"Nice to meet you." Jimmy waved.

"Thank you so much for coming." Natasha told Bruce.

"Let me show you what we brought you. Did we get your specs right?" Bruce asked as he pulled out a Stark tech truck that would be able to drive through the wall.

"She's perfect." Natasha claimed in awe.

"Tony designed this years ago just after Ultron, claimed we might need it at some point but it collected dust in the compound until now" Bruce explained as they walked to get set up.