Chapter 13

"Captain Rogers. I know you believe what you're doing is right. But for the collective good you must surrender now." Vision had cut off Captain America and his team while you stood opposite with Tony and his team. All of you had gotten up again and stood each other down.

"What do we do, Cap?" Sam asked his friend.

"We fight." Steve states. They start marching towards us, ready for a fight as you locked eyes with Wanda who seemed to show more emotion to fighting you than Pietro did.

"This is gonna end well." Natasha shrugs with sarcasm as you and the rest of team Iron Man march forward to meet them. Both teams grow quicker, starting to run.

"They're not stopping." Spider-Man notes with slight worry.

"Neither are we." Tony tells him as those who can fly lift off the ground. Tony flys up, crashing down to punch Steve's shield and begin the fight. Pietro had woken up and sped past you again, knocking you down once more.

"Too slow" he taunted, slowing down just long enough to tell you that. You jumped up again to fight but he had ran off to take on another hero. Scott had ran over to you, shrinking down before you were punched back. He grew back to normal size and you groaned sitting up with determination. You had been about to kick Scott when your foot was caught by your sisters magic. You looked over at her and she stared into your sorrow filled eyes. She pulled you towards her, giving Scott a chance to run off and fight someone else.

"Wanda, I don't want to fight you" you protested, arms up in case she tried to fight back.

"I know" she stated calmly. "You only wanted to do what's right, so please help us" she begged.

"I don't know"

"Y/n, you know it's the right thing to do"

"But—"

"You once told me that we had to fix our mistakes, this is your chance to fix your mistakes because if one of us goes down, we all go down" she reminded you. "Look around, y/n, nobody is going to win this. Please just stay with us"

"I'll help" you nodded with set determination after looking around at the chaos ensuing in the airport.

"Hold on" Wanda held up a finger to you, listening to her team on comms.

"We gotta go. That guy's probably in Siberia by now." Bucky warned Steve.

"We gotta draw out the flyers. I'll take Vision. You get to the jet and watch out for y/n, she can become invisible" Steve explained the plan.

"No, you get to the jet! Both of you!" Sam stated as he was chased by war machine around the airport. "The rest of us aren't getting out of here."

"As much as I hate to admit it, if we're gonna win this one, some of us might have to lose it." Clint agreed with the Falcon.

"This isn't the real fight, Steve." Sam told him.

"Alright, Sam, what's the play?" Steve asked.

"We need a diversion, something big."

"I got something kind of big, but I can't hold it very long. On my signal, run like hell. And if I tear myself in half . . . don't come back for me." Scott started.

"He's gonna tear himself in half?" Bucky was confused by this statement.

"You're sure about this, Scott?" Steve asked with worry and confusion.

"I do it all the time. I mean once . . . in a lab. Then I passed out. I'm the boss. I'm the boss. I'm the boss. I'm the boss. I'm the BOSS!" Scott said as he leaped onto war machine and suddenly grew large.

"Holy shit!" Peter freaked out as Scott laughed like a crazy person, standing over you all.

"Okay, tiny dude is big now. He's big now." Rhode panicked as he was caught by Scott.

"I guess that's the signal." Steve commented.

"Way to go, Tic Tac!" Sam cheered.

"What the—?" You looked to your sister. She simply shrugged in response as chaos erupted around once again.

"Give me back my Rhodey." Tony demanded. Sam had flew into Tony kicking him back and away while Scott threw Rhode across the airport.

"I got him!" Peter attempted to catch Rhode before he crashed into a jet. Scott kicks around and fought off avengers while being the size of a building.

"Okay, anybody on our side hiding any shocking and fantastic abilities they'd like to disclose, I'm open to suggestion." Iron man asked out to your original team.

"You wanna get to them... you gotta go through me." Scott stated as he moved to kick Tchalla who was after Cap and Bucky. "Something just flew in me!" Scott shouts out as Vision phases through him to get to Bucky and Steve on the other side.

"Oh no" you looked to Wanda with worry for what might happen. The android used the mind stone to shoot a laser at a tower, causing it to fall down before Steve and Bucky could reach the hanger.

"Cover me!" Wanda told you as she started to use her powers to hold up the tower so that they could get through. You had created a forcefield around you both until Rhode had noticed and shot a quake at you both causing you to lose your hold of the forcefield and Wandas hold on the tower. The two of you dropped to your knees, covering you ears when Pietro noticed both his sisters in pain. The quaking stopped and you both fell to the ground.

"Hey, hey are you two alright?" Pietro sped to your side and asked while helping you to sit up. Looking past you brother with a nod you watched as Scott was taken down and shrunk back to his normal size. The Quinn jet flying away caught your attention next as Rhode, Tony and Sam flew after it.

"I'm sorry." Vision landed next to your sister, holding her in his lap.

"Me, too." Wanda looks up at him sadly.

"It's as I said. Catastrophe." Vision stated.

"I'm sorry Pietro, I only wanted to keep our family together but instead I brought us apart, I hope you can forgive me" you told him as you held your sisters hand for support.

"I forgive you y/n" he promised. "You are my sister after all"

"Vision, I got a bandit on my six." Rhode tells him as Falcon shoots at him. "Vision! You copy? Target his thrusters, turn him into a glider." Rhode ordered. Vision looked up to the sky, shooting a laser beam from his head towards Sam at the orders given. Sam had tucked up and the beam missed him, hitting Rhode instead as the man in the suit fell to the ground. You all watched in fear and silence as he crashed to the ground hard.

———————————————
Question of the day: what do you think of Pietro and Wanda forgiving y/n?