The last time Blaine and Charon had visited Akin, Thirteen ordered them to bring him a dolphin next time, so he could add it in his collection.

Yes, he ordered like a king would do to his subjects, and ran off to play, only to return two minutes later and kiss them both on the cheek, with a sheepish smile, and a please, making everyone laugh. Even Hannibal cracked a smile at that before returning to cook them all dinner.

The memory brought a smile to Charon's face, before his attention focused back on Blaine who was staring at the dolphin with a reminiscing smile.

"Are you okay, Blaine?" He asked with concern, lacing his voice making Blaine look up at him.

"Yeah yeah. I am fine. Just thinking about how fast children grow up...It seems like yesterday when my babies played with toys like these and now they are all adults living their lives." The fae laughed, slumping down on the chair, his eyes sad but a smile on his face, making Charon smile as well.

He hadn't had any children of his own but he understood Blaine to some level. He had been around his nephew and niece since they were born and to see them today, all grown up was always accompanied with a bittersweet feeling.

"I guess they do grow up too fast..." Charon whispered out loud and Blaine nodded in agreement. "But that's the thing right? It's a beautiful process to see someone grow and to think you played a vital role in that growth, is just surreal. They survived because of you so now they can live on their own. I think it's a very fulfilling process." He continued, trying to look at the positives so the atmosphere wouldn't get sad.

"Ugh you and your wise ass." Blaine groaned and Charon chucked. Before they could continue their light hearted banter, the door opened to welcome Cerberus, with his gargantuan height and stunning muscles.

"Hi babe!" He exclaimed loudly, coming over to Blaine's side and kissing him on the forehead, while the recipient of the kiss looked like he was fighting a blush and leaned up to kiss his husband passionately on the lips in return. Ever since, the two got into therapy, things had taken a toll for the better and their relationship had grown immensely in the positive direction.

Charon was happy for them, honestly. But that didn't mean he wanted to see the two of them sucking each other's face off like they were doing right now.

That too in front of him!

He cleared his throat obnoxiously loud to grab their attention but the two love birds seemed too lost in each other to pay him any mind, making him frown.

He changed his strategy and coughed now and that seemed to work because Cerberus finally broke away from Blaine and gave Charon an irritated glare, before his eyes widened in surprise.

"Oh hey Charon...I didn't know you were here." The guardian of Hades, confessed honestly, looking as confused as Charon himself.

"You honestly did not see me sitting right here?" He asked, making hand gestures making Cerberus laugh sheepishly.

"My eyes look for Blaine when I enter the room. So I may have missed you there...sorry."

"Wow okay."

"Where are you going?"

"Back home because you two need some alone time and seeing that, I need some alone time too. I will see you later, Blaine! Bye."

And with that, he teleported back to Hades, leaving behind a laughing Blaine and a smirking Cerberus.

He landed right outside his house and he sighed happily.