It was Jungkook, shutting the door behind him, looking around to find his group.

Jimin raised his eyebrows at his friend. "I ordered you a drink while you were gone." Taking a seat on the stool beside the bar.

"Thank you," Jungkook beamed. "Where's Jin and Tae?" He took the seat next to him.

"They should be on their way." Jimin speculated, attempting to get the bartender's attention for another drink.

They brought Jungkook's drink in a small glass cup with a cut lime on the salted rim.

"Can I get another refill, please?" Jimin raised his head to the man, watching him get to serving him another cup.

"Hmm," Jungkook evaluated the drink. "You shouldn't drink too much, you'll have a hangover tomorrow." He warned his hyung.

Jimin smiled, grateful Jungkook was looking out for him.

His eyes parted to the side of Jungkook's body, recognizing a familiar woman,

His plump lips separated in surprise, immediately realizing who it was once his eyes adapted.

It was Devora.

It had to be, she had that same tattoo on her shoulder, and her lips clung to a smile that she wore almost invariably.

It didn't take long for Jungkook to detect Jimin's peculiar actions, trying to turn his head to what he proceeded to stare at.

Swiftly, Jimin tapped his hand underneath Jungkook's glass cup, making the liquid splash over his clothes.

He just needed something to stop Jungkook from looking at Devora.

"Jimin? What the hell?!" Jungkook complained, brushing his hand against the damp blotch on his black slacks.  "Man, I actually really liked that drink."

"Oops! I better ask for some napkins!" He chuckled awkwardly at his blunders.

Jungkook shook his head, licking his finger to get the finishing kick of the liquor that was now on his drenched lap.

"Hey, so do you have a girlfriend?" Chaeryeong questioned, making small talk with Boseong as they waited on Devora.

Boseong tilted his head. "Oh, umm I don't have a girlfriend or a boyfriend. Double homicide I guess, right?" He laughed, drinking his water.

"Oh! Are you bisexual?" Chaeryeong questioned with round eyes.

"Wait, I'm sorry. I shouldn't ask questions like that, I don't mean to invade your privacy." Her hands fastened together in a praying motion, regretting her questions.

He put his hands up, stopping her from feeling rueful. "No, it's okay! Don't worry, I'm not offended. But, to answer your question, yes, I'm bisexual."

"Hey! I'm sorry I took so long you guys." Devora glided into the empty spot beside Boseong, her forehead creased with sorrow.

"It's okay! We were just talking anyway." Boseong mollified her worries, sheepishly rubbing the nape of his neck.

She took a breath of relief, glad she made it out of the crowd filled with sweating and moving people.

Devora could have sworn she had seen a couple of acquainted faces which made her pick up the pace, nearly sprinting back to her seat.

She glanced at the entrance of the building, squinting her eyes at the two tall men that entered.

Her expression fell almost instinctively, recognizing who the two men were.

She forced her body towards Boseong, putting her elbow on the table to cover her face with her hand.

"What's up?" Boseong's forehead creased. "Why are you poorly trying to hide yourself?"

Hoseok's friends are here, at this place!" Devora stressed, shutting her eyes.

"Ooh, really?! Where?" He was now interested, looking around for the men.

"Who are we talking about?" Chaeryeong's delicate voice chimed into the conversation.

"It's our boss's hot friends, apparently they're here but I can't-" He suddenly turned away with broad eyes. "Oop, I just made eye contact with one of 'em." He chortled, looking down.

"And he winked at me." His fingertips brushed against his crimson cheeks, visibly flustered.

Devora slapped the side of his arm. "Boseong, seriously?!" She seethed through grit teeth.

"Oh, hush, they don't know I work for their friend." He wavered, thinking Devora was overreacting.

"Wow, they are really attractive." Chaeryeong agreed with Boseong, looking in the area the members were in.

"Guys! I'm practically dying over here, and you two are just drooling over them." Devora whined, her cheeks stained a deep red.

"If you don't get a grip, Dev, you are not dying." Boseong instructed, removing her hand from her face.

"There are so many people in this room, they won't notice you, and even if they do, who cares? You're human too that likes to have fun, what's the big deal?"

Boseong had a point, and Devora knew he was right.

Albeit, that wasn't the reason why she was suffocating in embarrassment.

It was the impression that he could be there, and the thought was chomping away at her.

"Yeah... but, what if he's here?" Devora hinted at her co-worker.

"Show him you're better off." Chaeryeong announced confidently.

"Exactly that!" Boseong agreed, clapping his hands together once.

Devora took a deep breath in.

They were absolutely right. She was getting worked up over nothing.

"And anyway, I only see two of them, so there's a good chance he's not here." Boseong pacified Devora's concern, trying to encourage her.

"You're right. I'm just gonna swallow my worries, and let go."

"Yay! Does this mean dancing?" Chaeryeong enthused.

"Yes, for you two. I need a drink." Dev dusted herself off.

Boseong grabbed onto her hand before she hopped off her seat. "Wait hold on, let me fix your hair."

Devora stayed put, allowing Boseong to work his charm.

"Thanks for looking out for me. I promise I'll forget about him tonight." She thanked him profoundly.

His firm lips gave in, beaming as his hands wrapped over her smaller body. "Don't thank me, let's just go out there and have a nice time."

˚。⋆ ୨୧⋆。˚