(She looks at him but stops speaking when she finds him analyzing her face deeply.)

Riya- Oh hello! Kya hua?

[Riya- Hey? What happened?]

Ridhaan- Riya, you were crying?

Riya- What? No.

Ridhaan- Stop misleading me, okay? Tell me what happened. Is there some problem?

Riya- No bro. Everything is fine. Koyi problem nahi hai.

[Riya- No, bro. Everything is fine. There's no issue at all.]

Ridhaan- You know right that this is not the first time I have seen all these things- your eyes are red and puffy, you look worn in the morning itself, and minutes ago, you were grinning as if nothing had happened. Seriously?

Riya- Kyunki kuch nahi hua hai RV. Why are you getting so stressed?

[Riya- It's nothing RV. Why are you getting so stressed?]

Ridhaan- No, it's not okay. You...

(Just then, a nurse enters the cabin.)

Nurse- Ridhaan sir vo aap ke patient ke tests ka time hogaya hai. Aapko bula rahe hain.

[Nurse- Sir, it's time to perform the tests for your patient. They are calling you there.]

Ridhaan (to Riya)- This discussion is not over yet.

(He leaves from there with the nurse, and Riya takes a sigh of relief. She sits back on her chair and takes deep breaths to calm herself down.)

Riya (to herself)- Everything is fine, Riya. Calm down. It's okay. We are okay. Yes.

(She closes her eyes to calm herself down, and a few voices from her past reverberate in her mind, but she shrugs them off before they overwhelm her.)

Riya- Yes. I am okay.

(She takes a deep breath and starts doing her work to keep herself distracted. The whole day, Riya and Manik stay busy with their work. On one side, Riya is gentle to all her patients, while Manik is cold and domineering to his employees.)

(The whole Malhotra family, except Manik, is sitting in the hall and enjoying their family time

(The whole Malhotra family, except Manik, is sitting in the hall and enjoying their family time.)

Mukti- Mom, it's 10. Aur aaj to Bhai subha 06 baje hi chale gaye the. Call him naa.

[Mukti- Mom, it's 10. And Bhai went to the office at 06 in the morning today. Call him once, please.]

Cabir- Exactly, Mom! He is not a robot, and he needs rest too.