Chapter 16: Training Camp

Începe de la început

The next thing he knew there was a knock on his door. Opening the door he saw the Bakusquad already outside smiling at him. "What the fuck. Were you already outside my door?" he asked. All his friends could do was smile guiltily, some of them muttering under their breaths, "Maybe."  Then Kirishima spoke up, "We've come to spend time with you, better than spending your day stuck at home." Katsuki looked at them with a straight face. "Where are we going?" he asked making them all smile dragging Katsuki along with them. "We're going to the arcade, that's where we all planned to go. It has so many fun games," Kaminari says as they walk in a direction he's familiar with.

Once they stopped in front of the arcade Katsuki smiled, it was the same one he and Izuku had gone to months earlier. No one seemed to notice Katsuki smiled and rushed in excited to spend their allowance on the arcade. They all went their separate ways some pairing up to play co-op. Katsuki walked around slowly thinking about what he wanted to do first. 'I should save enough so that I can get Izuku something before we leave,' he thought. Katsuki always made sure to bring money with him, especially when it came to those idiots. He already knew they would all blow their money and when they went for some lunch, they would beg Katsuki to buy them lunch since they didn't have any money left. 

Katsuki decided to go to one of his favorites. He played it whenever he came here so he was pretty good at it, meaning he didn't spend much money playing it. With the little money he used to play, he was still able to get hours of fun playing on it. Some of his friends even came over watching in amazement as they saw Katsuki flawlessly defeat level after level once they were bored of what they had been playing before.

Katsuki checked the clock, it was around 11 AM. He quietly slipped out of the arcade and went to the toy store a few stores down. He went in and bought a nice-sized stuffed animal that looked like one you would win in the arcade. Then he went back to the arcade in time to hear his friends start to whine about lunch. Once they all grouped up they all headed out making their way to a nearby fast-food restaurant. They ate a simple meal and then walked over to the nearby park.

Katsuki looked around smiling remembering the times he and Izuku would go and hang out here. Even if it wasn't as much as in middle school Katsuki still took Izuku here. The two loved to run around doing nothing in general. Mina looked around and gasped. "This is the place we saw Bakugou and Midoriya together for the first time!" Mina exclaimed excitedly. She had loved finding out that Katsuki had a lover. "Yeah, the place where we interrupted their date," Sero added. Katsuki then looked at Sero, "I never did blow you up for calling Deku cute did I?" Katsuki grinned evilly toward Sero and broke into a run. Sero ran flailing his arms in the air as Katsuki ran after him, not far behind. Everyone except Bakugou laughed, even Sero before he got one of Katsuki's explosions to the face.

Kirishima, Kaminari, and Mina continued to laugh having a great time. Soon enough it was close to the time Izuku got out of school. After saying goodbye, Katsuki started to walk toward Horikoshi High School, the Bakusquad following him. Katsuki looked over his shoulder, "Don't you guys have to leave?" Katsuki asked confused as to why they were following him, they had all said goodbye. "Yeah, but we want to see Midoriya before we go. Just wanna say hi," Kaminari said smiling. Katsuki sighed, looking forward once more he picked up his pace knowing he didn't have much time before Izuku exited the building. 

Soon enough he was there at Izuku's school waiting in his usual spot. The Bakusquad chatted behind him laughing loudly as they made jokes as they waited for Izuku to arrive. Soon enough he did running up to Katsuki. The two hugged and Izuku looked at the rest of them, "Oh, hi guys," he said with a big smile on. Katsuki's friends smiled back "Hey Midoriya," Mina said smiling. Kaminari looked at the time on his phone making him shocked, "Oh no, I promised my mom that I'd be home 3 minutes ago! I wish I could stay but I really have to go." Izuku smiled waving goodbye as Kaminari rushed off home.