"I don't deserve it-" I whispered through breaths, his fingers running through my hair.

"Deserve what?" He mumbled and I pulled away.

"This,- you are my bodyguard." I pushed him away.

"Why- yes I am, why are you pushing me away," he asked.

You're just a,-

"I'm- " I fell silent.

"Why are you acting like this.?" He asked and I dropped my head, I shouldn't have felt that sitting on him like that, it was wrong, I felt butterflies, nervous, it was wrong, makes me- no.

"What he said isn't true, Brad cannot control me anymore," I whispered, he moved so he could look at me.

"Is that what this is? Him? Do you feel like he's controlling your actions still?" He asked and I looked at him.

"I believe his words, but they were only an attempt of control," I said and he nodded.

"You're right." He said and I panted nodding.

"I'm right," I said and he smiled softly pulling me in for a hug again.

"I know your father has panic attacks but usually he has a cause, what happened?" He mumbled.

"No-nothing," I whispered shaking my head. He played with my hair and I bit my lip, gentle. "How- why are you so nice to me?" I whispered and he looked down at me.

"Because you deserve to have someone who cares." He whispered and I looked at him.

"You- care?" I mumbled.

"Of course-" Suddenly my phone went off, I looked around and saw it, I wiped my face grabbed it and opened it, and answered the call.

"Y/N, you have an email from Micky again. He wants you to do another shoot." Salena said and I nodded.

"Okay- yeah," I said and Steve put his hands on my shoulders, I teared up, he wrapped his arms around me, I moved into his body, I smiled stayed there.

"I'll schedule it for tomorrow." She said and I sighed.

"Okay," I said and hung up, before wrapping my arms around him.

"You look pretty like this."

"Like what?" I whispered and he smiled.

"Dressed all cozy, me holding you." He said and I listened. I'm pretty while he held me?

"I'm pretty?" I mumbled.

"Yeah, you are..." He whispered running his hands along with my hair, I dug into his chest.

The day went along and in the evening, we sat in my lab, the whole day we'd been out, I laid on the couch I had in there, my head in his lap.

"Can I measure you?" I asked and he looked at me nodding and smiling.

"Yeah, of course." He said and I jumped up and grabbed his hands pulling him up he followed me to my desk and I pulled out my measuring tape, I began with his shoulders, writing it all down, I moved to his waist and arms-length, I bit my lip and looked up at him as I dropped to my knees, I saw his cheeks pinken as I sat like that, measuring his legs when I heard the door open.