C H A P T E R : 1 7

Start from the beginning

doctor explain. Namjoon's eyes widen in shock as he look at the blood report of y/n.

"d-dep- depression? What? why?" He ask, doctor sigh "I can't tell you the exact reason but, maybe; Feelings of isolation or Worthlessness, or maybe Pains without any physical cause.. These are common causes" doctor reply.

Namjoon nod "okay, I understand. How can we overcome from this situation?" He ask.

"try to spend time with her, make her feel worth, motivate her, ask her to read good book and all of the above make her busy in some work that she won't get time to think about whatever is causing her problem" doctor said.

"Thank you doctor" namjoon said and stand up "no problem, Mister Kim" doctor reply. They both shake their hands before doctor left the mansion.

Namjoon clench his jaw "this Jungkook gonna pay for each and everything he did to my sister" he said through gritting his teeth "I'll make your life living hell Jeon, just wait".

"Namjoon" his expression return back to normal as soon a his sister's voice reach his ears "yeah, I'm coming" he walk upstairs to her room "yeah?" he ask.

"What did the doctors said?" She ask while taking a sip on her soup, "h-he said that you've to take rest and take your medicines on time" he reply.

She nod "I told you I'm fine" she said, he forcefully smiled and nod "yeah, I know how much fine you are" he whisper out the last part, unable for her to hear.

"Now, will you care to explain me why you suddenly brought me here?" She ask.

He sigh and take out his phone. He show her the video in which all the behaviours of Jungkook with her is clearly recorded.

She gasp and look at him "now, will you care to explain me?" He ask, taking his phone back. She look down without uttering a single word as a drop of tear slip out from her eyes.

"Shh.. don't cry" he pull her into a hug and pat her back, that's when she burst out "it's enough y/n, It's enough. I know about the contract and all, do not cry over that monster ?" He comfort her.

She pull away "h-how did you know?" She ask, "that's a long story, leave it. I'll do everything in my power to make him stay away from you hm" he said.

She widen her eyes and shake her head "I.. I love him.... Namjoon" she admit.

"I know but he don't deserve the love you hold for him. He don't deserve a person like you y/n. You're too good for that basta-" before he could curse him she cover his mouth with his palm.

"Shh please.. I still love him" she admit while crying. Namjoon's eyes start to tear up too looking at the condition of his own sister whom he treated like a princess.

"I did everything to change him. No matter how he treated me, I still never uttered a single word but.." a sob leave her mouth, "..I failed to Change him, namjoon I give up.. I give up".

Namjoon shake his head and wipe her tears, "I- I'm sorry y/n your brother couldn't s-save y-you" he apologize while crying, even though he was trying his best not to break down in front of her.

A brother always protects her sister like a shield but, today he is weak because of the person, whom he saw since the day she born, crying in front of him.

"He made you cry, He made you cry, which no one ever dare to do that!!" he said, but yell out the last part.

Today they both are crying. They both are accepting their failure.

Y/n did not said anything just cried and cried which was breaking him more from inside. After hours of crying finally she fall sleep.

"I'll send you far away from here. I promise" he said and caress her hairs before leaving the room.

< Yes, namjoon? ]

[ Jimin I need you to arrange
an urgent meeting for four of
us; me, you, taehyung and jin >

< Suddenly? What's the matter? ]

[ Just do as I say, don't ask and
yeah one more thing don't let
Jungkook know about this
meeting >

< yeah sure no problem.
We'll come to your office ]

[ Okay but in evening, at
5 pm sharp >

< Okay we'll be there ]

------

"Fuck!!" Jungkook curse under his breath and throw the glass of water on the ground with all of his force.

Realisation hit him hard again as soon as he opened his laptop and saw his project, on which he was working on yesterday, is completed. All finished.

"She did this and I-- oh god!" He rest his face in between his plams, suddenly his assistant walk inside his office.

"Mr. jeo- Omg! What happened Mr. Jeon?" He ask, worriedly.

"Nothing just tell me what's the matter?" Jungkook ask. "Mr. Jeon Shanghai meeting is postponed and are those divorce papers ready which I asked you for me?" His assistant ask.

Jungkook hum and nod "yeah, my lawyer prepared them yesterday and, it's okay just inform me when they declare the new meeting date" he reply and reach for his bag.

He searched for the papers but, all he just find are the papers regarding the project on which he was working on yesterday. He scrunch his eyebrows.

'I throw these in the house as I thought they are not of use but wait, if these papers are here that means I throw div--'

"OMG!! FUCK!!! NO!! I WON'T LET THIS HAPPEN" out of sudden Jungkook speak loudly as he quickly stand up and run his fingers through his hairs.

"Assistant han I'll give you those papers tomorrow but, please cancel my all the meetings for today. I'm going home, it's urgent" Jungkook declare and rush out of the office before he could reply.

He start driving his car at full speed as right now he doesn't care about anything more than y/n, his anger always take over him which cause problems and misunderstanding between both of them.

"Please god! Please, I hope it's nothing like that happened what I'm thinking" he pray and gear up the speed.

"I love her god. I love her so much.. Just as I started to realise my feelings WHY THIS HAD TO HAPPENED? I even called her in my study room yesterday to confess my love for her, to accept my feelings..!!" he shout while driving.

As the road start passing, his mind start to fill up with those hurtful words which he said to her just this morning only.

"All girls are same.. bitch & slut".

As soon as he reach his mansion, he pull the brakes and stop the car before rushing out of it in hurry.

"Y/n..? Y/n." He call out her name but no response he get in return. Today his mansion is fill with total silence instead of her laugh and talks with ajumma.

He call out his maids while looking upstairs towards her room, "yes Mister Jeon" maid ask and bow to him.

"where is y/n?" He ask, his maid keep silent. She look down.

"TELL ME!!!" he shout, she flinch and gulped.

"M-Mrs. Jeon left.."

......
"YOUR ANGER HOLDS THE AUTHORITY TO DESTROY  EVERYTHING IN A SNAP"