Chapter 30

Every time I think about you,
I can feel my hand give in
cause you're keeping me safe and warm...

- Selena Gomez

SELENA - POV.

"I think you made a horrible mistake letting him in." 

"No, I don't think we'll have any problem about that— the prince's clean, we checked him up in the files, there wasn't anything interesting about the guy. And if there was, we'll know..." 

Zayn and Liam's conversation were drowned away as they walked into the other side of the house. Harry follows behind, nodding his head along. 

I sigh quietly to myself and stared down at my palms. My hair was still wet and starting to soak up the towel that was wrapped around my shoulders. Nick left about an hour ago and before that,  Zayn made sure that the other two guys didn't come yet, this way, Nick wouldn't know who the others were. 

Nick wasn't allowed to tell anyone about my location and he was also not allowed to come to visit me anymore. I was surprised I didn't feel that sad about it. It was like a pile of the burden was lifted from my chest now that I know Nick's okay and that my parents and Elena are okay.

Zayn soon walked towards me, his charming smile playing on his pink lips as he runs his hands through his raven-black hair. I cocked my head to the side and furrowed my brows out of curiosity. It's quite weird to see him smile all of a sudden like that. 

"Someone is feeling good today," I hummed, crossing my legs over the other as he approached.

"Actually, that's very accurate." He grinned. "It's almost 12, I'm taking you out for lunch?" Oh. Didn't really expect that.

"Um, what is this?" I asked suspiciously. My eyes squinted as I didn't understand whether he was asking me to go eat with him or he was just suggesting it. His tone kinda stays in the middle, making it hard to comprehend the difference. 

"I'm hungry and want to go out. You can stay and eat whatever the boy's bloody making if you're not coming." He shrugged, frowning. 

I stared at him. Trying to see whether he was kidding or if his head was injured. "hmm." I smiled, getting up and standing in front of him. "What are we getting?" I actually kinda hungry and wanted to go out so why not?

"Chinese—"