Chapter 27

It makes your lips so kissable
And your kiss unmissable...
Your fingertips, so touchable
And your eyes, irresistible...

- Zayn

ZAYN - POV.

My eyes glanced around the crowd of dancing bodies, through the bright neon lights, looking for Taylor but just to land back on Selena, who is dancing freely against some random guy on the dance floor. 

I let out a huff before taking a sip of my non-alcoholic drink. I have a feeling that I should probably stay sober tonight since Selena drank quite a lot. We arrived about 30 minutes ago and Selena is already super drunk. Liam and Harry disappeared somewhere, leaving me hanging by myself at the bar. 

We agreed that we'd stick together in case anything happens but now look what they're doing. Harry was in the corner making out with some redhead while Liam is flirting with some girl in really, really inappropriate clothing. 

"Staying sober tonight?" I twist around surprisingly to see Taylor smiling at me. A glass of martini was hanging from in between her long fingers. 

I glanced down at her beautifully fitting dress that cups her curves just perfectly before landing my eyes back on hers. "The princess's here," I scoff, flicking my head towards the dance floor.

Taylor put on a fake frown before chuckling. "I thought I could get you alone," She said, a sly smirk played on her red lips. 

"Well, I am alone. What is it, you got in mind?" I asked, pulling the tip of my lips and clicked my tongue as I straighten up. 

"Umm, I was thinking..." Her hands trailed up my chest and stopped to caressed my jaw. Her ocean-blue eyes slowly travel up to mine and her lips slowly got in between her teeth. "Of-" 

"Zayn!" Selena suddenly came up behind me and grip my arm. My eyes widened away from Taylor as her hands quickly remove themself from my face. "I think I need the bathroom-"