50

"No matter how it's been, Lord Veldrick is still the same..." Y/n sighed, she was muttering in Japanese, how uncanny of her to still be able to remember Japanese like this.

But for the harem, it just seemed like she was talking in her native language of the sort.

"Even then, Katarina, being hungry still like this is surprising for me." She continued.

"Eh? How so?" Katarina shot up.

The harem was a little surprised she understood that.

"I heard from some students you had a big appetite, so do I have a big appetite too." Y/n shrugged.

"Then, do you want some of mine? I had tea just this morning so I wouldn't mind!" Katarina offered a bite of her lunch.

Y/n stared with wide eyes.

The harem gasped seeing this, they won't be able to stop Katarina here. But if they try stopping her it'll make it more obvious for y/n that they are all also aiming for her heart.

"Umpfh..." Y/n took the bite.

"Waah..." Katarina smiled in awe and patted y/n's head.

Y/n felt her cheeks go a little red.

"Lady Katarina..." She muttered swallowing, "You're embarrassing me."

"But you took the bite!" Katarina had starry eyes.

"W-What about me, Lady Katarina!?" Mary chided.

"Oh? Well." Katarina perked up turning to her.

"Sister..!" Keith called.

"Yes, Keith?" Katarina turned to face him.

"I don't think feeding a noble is..." Keith cleared his throat aloud to make up an excuse for the situation.

"Katarina, your fiance is right here." Gerald used the opportunity.

Katarina stared at the crown Prince.

"Give it up, Gerald," Alan sighed with crossed arms.

"Lady Katarina."

Everyone turned to look at Nicole.

Sophia slid a pudding she ordered to him.

"Here." Nicole offered it to her.

Katarina knows what a pudding dessert is, she's seen it back in her previous life and tried it back then as well.

She was, of course, immediately interested in the dessert.

"Dessert after your lunch," y/n chuckles seeing this, "You have a big appetite."

"Here."

"Eh..!?" Y/n perked up when Katarina offered her another bite.

Keith jumped in and took the bite before y/n could decide on taking it.

"???" Y/n had a confused look across her face when Keith jumped in between.

'Nice save..!' the harem was thankful he did that.

Keith pretended to wipe his mouth with a handkerchief.

Katarina still fed y/n with another offer.

"Huh," y/n was surprised at how sweet it was, "The pudding here is quite something."

"Do you want me to make your pudding one day, Katarina?" She asked with a smile.

Katarina chuckled under a hand, "Sure!"

The harem didn't know what Katarina had agreed to.

Veldrick came back with two-second plates of lunch. He and y/n ate all of it without hesitation or problem.

...

In response to how y/n had gotten so close to Katarina so easily like that, they got her alone away from Veldrick and Katarina and used the excuse of a meeting in the student's council office to interrogate her.