: ̗̀➛ 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲

Start from the beginning

He hovered over her, his face leaned past her shoulder, resulting to [Y/N] taking short breath in once she felt his breath brush against her neck. The male carefully lifted the green hood, putting it on top of her head.

Eren pulled away, smiling warmly at the female who in return gazed at him with a flushed face. Her heart rate increased immensely at the small action, "Ye-Yeah.." She managed to speak out, avoiding eye contact with the male.

"I.. should get going now.." [Y/N] said, moving her gaze towards Armin. "Oh yes! Annie and the rest of the military police group are entering the Stohess in a few, It's best to catch up now." Armin informed before advising, "Please make sure to stay hidden, [Y/N], also be careful!"

The female smiled before humming, "I will, don't worry." She added, taking a few steps away from the two boys. "I'll go now! Wish me luck!" She told them, "Good luck!" They exclaimed in return.

Eren watched [Y/N] as her figure grew smaller and smaller before vanishing to the left once she changed her path, his face softened to a worried expression which didn't go unnoticed by his friend beside him.

"Don't worry Eren," Armin began with a reassuring smile, "though it seems like a hard and dangerous mission, [Y/N] is the perfect one for this mission—I'm sure she'd do it successfully and smoothly.."

Armin's continuation was followed by a sigh from Eren, "I suppose.." He muttered as his green irises lowered down to his feet. "Where is Mikasa?" He tried changing the subject, questioning about the Ackerman's whereabouts.

"She told me that she'd be following us shortly, might get here as [Y/N] starts the first step of her plan.. which might be happening currently.."

Eren gulped nervously, unknowingly clenching his hands into fists as his worrisome towards the [H/C] haired grew hastily. 'Be careful.. [Y/N]..'

"Annie

"Annie.. Annie!.." The blonde heard her name being called in a hushed tone as she maneuvered around the Stohess on foot along with other members of the military police.

The voice to her was extremely familiar, hence she had stopped herself from walking any further to confirm that it was the person who appeared on her mind.

Annie's eyes traveled towards the source of the voice— which appeared to be located in the alleyway beside her —they caught the sight of a recognizable green cloak.

Her eyebrows furrowed before tilting her head to the side in-order to peer at the figure hiding in the alleyway. Once her icy blue eyes clashed with [E/C] irises, they enlarged.

She was right, it was [Y/N].

"Annie.. good afternoon!" [Y/N] greeted, chuckling lowly at her reaction"[Y/N]," She began, her eyes held a gaze of suspicion, "What are you doing here?"

[Y/N] gulped anxiously once the question has rolled off Annie's tongue, but she had managed to collect herself and not appear skeptical to Annie.

"Well.. it's just that.." [Y/N] began, sighing out afterwards as she began to gather her thoughts. "I need some help.." Her voice lowered as her aura evidently changed to sadder one.

Annie raised a brow, "With what?" She queried. "So far we've being doing a lot of hand-on-hand combat and.. I've been failing a lot.. which kind of makes me feel like a loser.. you know?"

A weak chuckle escaped her lips right after she had admitted, "and.. I was wondering.. if you'd be willing to help me? It's okay if you don't want to! I'll just look for another person."

Annie watched the female with an expressionless face, causing worry to build up inside of [Y/N]—thinking that her lie was too exaggerating and unbelievable.

However, after she heard the blonde sigh, "Alright.. I can teach you a quick move.." Annie gave in, her lips curling up to a small smile.

[Y/N]'s eyes widened, surprised by her word and the fact she had trusted her falsity. "Really?!" She shrieked, clasping her hands around Annie's, "Thank you, Thank you! You don't know how much this means to me!"

She expressed her gratitude verbally along with an affable smile that warms anyone's heart. "Of course.." Annie responded, "Where do you want to train?" She asked her another question.

"Uhm.." [Y/N] acted as if she's in deep thought, "We can't be out here in the open.. since they'll catch us easily.." She mumbled, glancing at her surroundings.

A 'sudden' lightbulb chimed in her head once she had thought of a secretive area. "Hey! I've spotted an underground tunnel not far from here, we can head there!" She recalled the mentioned place— which also is the location that they're trying to lure in the female titan holder.

"Hm." Annie nodded while humming as an affirmative answer, "Alright. Lead the way." She said, motioning her arm as a sign for [Y/N] to walk upfront of her.

"Okay!"

With the blonde female walking behind her, [Y/N]'s eyes glanced at the hidden figures on the roof without turning her head. A brunette with glasses nodded to her, before vanishing into thin air.

[Y/N]'s expression saddened as she had realized that Annie wasn't the person who she thought was. She would have never guessed that she was the female titan.

Though she showed some signs of irritation during their time in the training corps—she never thought she'd be the enemy.

It left her wondering if their friendship actually existed, since everything else was just pretend, did Annie actually consider her as a friend?

Or was she just acting like that to fit in?

(Hope you enjoyed this chapter!)