❝ 𝐂𝐋𝐔𝐁┇𝟏𝟒 ❞

{ Best read in dark mode but it's ur choice !

.

.

.

.

.

The boy sat on the brench titled his head up, he smirk while fiving his glasses for better vision,"Oh my, I told you Yamaguchi. She wil come and beg for forgiveness you see" he told him while his friend noded in nervousness.

She could only rolled her eyes, there's nothing she can do right? She can't even touch them too.

She puts both her hands on her waist, telling in mocking tone,

"Oh shut your crap out, the teacher calls you two to his office. Come with me", he looked at her as he boldly stated,"What if I don't want"

"Then obviously it's your problem. I'm here just to informed you that the teacher need both of you requirements at his office." she shrugged.

He sighed in defeat, it was LOUD too not to mention. "Fine, we'll come." he ended the sentence as both of them get up.

Upon arriving at the teacher room. They slide open the door and bowed down. While [Name] just follow what they did, maybe it's just a culture/habit here?

Her eyes began to search for a familiar face and she found it, "Hello teacher, this is the students that you told me" she told him politely which made him smile.

"Okay since you're all here, I would like to ask if there's any club you find interesting?" he ask turned his chair towards them and [Name]

"Then let's discuss about it."

"So three of you guys already interested in club?" which made them nodded

They're currently 4 avalaible student remaining now (including her) because the others already sign up. Which left [Name], Kei,Yamaguchi and Yachi?

Three of them nodded in sync.

The teachers looked at the watch at this hands,"Okay you guys are dismissed but [Name] please find me quickly if any club do catch your eyes" the teacher told as he smiled.

She smiled and gave him thumbs up as okay. When they were about to leave the teacher told Tsukishima and the rest to give [Name] tour to club after school which Tsukishima nor Yamaguchi will refused simce it's direct order from teacher.

---

She just rolled her eyes, as the previous situation recalled in her mind.

'Ah, now is PE is it? I wonder where to change' as she looked around the gym.

As she began to sweat for a place to change, someone pinch her shoulder which make her turn back.

Her eyes landed on a petite blonde earlier, she looked nervous,"Ah, it was you Yach-i hitoka is it?" she tilted her head placing her index finger on her chin.

Hearing [Name] say that make Yachi more nervous but she surely gather some coursge to talk to her.

"Uhm, y-you can follow me to change. There's was a private room around here" she told as she fidget her fingers.

[Name] couldn't help but to smile at her kindness as she muttered a small 'thank you'

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄⩨͢ ࿓᪶ ະ ˖ Note💌
Hello lurv, I hope you're enjoying this chapter <3. If there was any mistake/misunderstood situation please let me know!

Sorry for short chap lol
Don't forget to vote (⁠ ⁠ꈍ⁠ᴗ⁠ꈍ⁠)

Sorry for short chap lolDon't forget to vote (⁠ ⁠ꈍ⁠ᴗ⁠ꈍ⁠)

Ended of chapter 14
" Club "

Ended of chapter 14" Club "