❝ 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋┇𝟎𝟏 ❞

Today is day where are a new student life will begin!

BUT—

Why she look different?

Why's there a round thingy lika a towel in her head?

Who is exactly this bitch?

.

.

.

{ Best read in dark mode but it's ur choice!

.

.

.

: ̗̀➛   「   "  𝖧𝖺𝗂𝗄𝗒𝗎𝗎  "   」

Sounds of birds chipping can be heard by outside of a girl window who have just moved not too long ago by an  average family. But the sounds of birds chirping outside stopped as they can always be heared.

There's a footstep towards the quiet room can be heared through the thick brown door.

A gentle women with a ladle in her hand turn the door knob revealed the sounds of snoring  from the girl under the blanket who's still dreaming.

The gentle women who people call 'mom' shake her heard in disappointed but not surprised before take a deep breath before yelling at the poor girl ears.

"(Name)! How many times do I have to tell you! wake up! It's 5:30 right know!"

Hearing her from the tone she speaks you can say she's quite mad.
!Oh no (name) it's your first day and you'll get your ass whoops already.

But still no response. She sighed heavily and begin to pinch her right ear

The girl under the blanket strungle with an 'anime' cried out eyes, angrily began to search who pinched her ear only to found her mom standing beside her with a mad face.

'I did not wake up for this' she gulped as she begin to cried out a little for a help, as if there's someone else in her room besides there no one other than (Name) and her mom

.   .   .

Several minutes have passed after the lecture, the girl yawn which drop a small tears,she begin feel sleepy again on her mat ' I'm still sleepy ugh', 'but today is a first day of school' she rubbed her eyes ready to face reality.

As she stand up for some a quite long time suddenly a loud slap approach her as it came across her face, Who slap her?! oh no wait she did it on her own.

"Focus (name)! this is reality not some kind of wattpad fanfiction where you get all those amazing grades and super lucky days" both hand on her bright red cheeks. She pout, but managed to get herself back to be motivated to go to school.

"Goodbye Mom, I'm leaving now!" (name) run down stairs.

Her mother was surprised for a sudden approach. "Take a breakfast first, I'm sure you'll be more motivated after you fulfill your stomach" Her mother said in kind but strict manners. (Name) was hesitate but did what she was told to.

(name) sit at the flowery tablecloth  and eat cereal, along with some orange juice. Several minutes has passed, she glance at the clock nearby their kitchen and immediately panic and forgot there was still a cereal in her mouth.

She choked for god sake, her mom noticed it and yelled in panic "(NAME)! W-WHAT ARE YOU OKAY!?" her mom hurriedly stopped by her side as the laddle in her hand flying into nowhere.

(Name) didn't say anything, instead she settled her choking problem first and ran to the door. Her mom watch her wearing her shoes and socks in confused "I'm leaving now mom! Goodbye and I love you!" and with that she ran of to the school.

The mom stood there for a moment trying to proceed what just happend. Poor mother just get rick rolled by her daughter.

After some runnings and morning exercise with some neighbors cats,the certain girl arrived at her new schools.

She admired how goodly the work of the buildings are. 'I always wondering how Japanese school works, but now,it right in front of my eyes!' the girl begin to squeeze her hands together in excitement.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄⩨͢ ࿓᪶ ະ ˖ Note💌

I hope you enjoy this chapter :)
Don't forget to vote so I'll have more motivation to write <3

I hope you enjoy this chapter :)Don't forget to vote so I'll have more motivation to write <3

End of chapter 1
" School "

End of chapter 1" School "