❝ 𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄┇𝟎𝟑 ❞

{ Best read in dark mode but it's ur choice!

.

.

.

.

.

She took a deep breath before reaching for the doorknob, twisting it and revealing an old man sitting on black office chair.

His hair is obviously looked fake, anyone could tell from first glance. His room looked clean and everything looked new to her.

She waited at the door, waiting for him to finished his call.

After a minute, the call was off. He scratched his nape and mumbles to himself, "Man, there are so many things to settle.." his gaze falled on her. He was taken back by her sudden appearance.

"A-ah! Oh my god, I thought I saw a ghost hah.. well uhm- You're the new student right?" he asked, leaning into his chair for more comfortable position to sat. She nodded unable to spoke up.

"Come and have a sit, I'll look for you document." He offered which she gladly do.

While he was busy going through the pilesof the files, she stared at his hair, silently cackled at his wig. Yes she knew that's a wig because the wig are put upside down

.

.

.

.

After a minutes he finally found her document and handed it to her properly. She thanked him and took the files.

[ (Full name)
Registered from : (C/N)
Moved from (C/N) to Japan for : (        )
(Birth date) (Siblings info) (Parents info), Classes 1-5 ]

She read through the files properly before nodding in approval, but there's one thing that concern her.

The class. How in the heaven she's supposed to find the classroom? This school is big enough.

She sighed heavily, showing some hint for help,"It'll be pain for me to find my classes since I'm not familiar eith this school yet.."

The principal heard this and offered her his help, "Worry not young lday, I'll escort you to your classroom."

"Good then!

— LITTLE TIMEKSIP !

A

fter some quite timez they arrived perfectly on time before the bell rang. The balcony that she was walking on was clean and she swears she saw her reflection on it. Mesmerized by the neatness she find herself infront of the classes already. The principle told her to wait which she do.

"I need to talk to your homeroom teacher, please wait" she nodded.

Letting her head resting against the wall, she fidgeting with the hem of her skirt. The nervousness is eating her up. Letting her eyes finding new amusement, her gaze then shifted to the signboard that was on top of her head.

'1-5 huh..?'

The the sudden realisation hit her, 'Wait 1-5! Does that mean I'm in the lowest class..?' her jaw dropped onto the floor.

'Oh no...!'

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄⩨͢ ࿓᪶ ະ ˖ Note💌
Thank u for reading this have a nice day/night!!
<3

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄⩨͢ ࿓᪶ ະ ˖ Note💌Thank u for reading this have a nice day/night!! <3

End of chapter 3
" Experience "

End of chapter 3" Experience "