❝ 𝐒𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐑 ┇𝟏𝟐 ❞

{ Best read in dark mode but it's ur choice !

.

.

.

.

.

Oh my look like someone prayer has been answered.

"Oh hey little one didn't see you there" the tall blonde approach her.

There's one thing his hair reminds her about. It's a french fries, probably from WacRonald because oh god the fries back in her country was dry asf.

But that's not what she needed to worry about.

THERE'S A BOYS AROUND HER!

'This boy sure can't keep his sting mouth away from gossiping about me' angrily whisper in her mind.

"Please let my hijab go if you don't have anything to say to me","Yeah king, listen to the pipsqueak" she glared to him which he gave her a silly and a punchable face.

Still no response yet.

"Uh hel-" "[Name]!"
She turned towards the raspy-loud voice.

"Kaito!?" widening her eyes she try to pull her hijab only getting harder.

'Shit! Please let go!!' She sweat drop as Kaito slowly getting closer.

"[Name] what are you doing?Takes so long" as he slowly approach catching his breath.

Opening his eyes only to met bunch of guys around her.

His vision suddenly darkened as a dark aura surround him.

"Oh Ya Allah, this is not going to end really WELL...' she rub her nape.

----

"I told you don't approach a boy! Especially if they had a gang! Gosh thank god I was there you know, or else what will happen to you!?" he growled, giving the younger sibling a little 'treatment' or maybe people called lecture.

She groaned, like it's not her fault. She clearly did not sign up in this school for this,"Bleh, It's not like I want to approach them either.."

"YOU'RE TALKING BACKK!!" he semi yelled

She cover her ears due to his sudden burst. She glare at him sharply, denied the fact that it's not her fault.

"You're lucky you have a charming saviour coming to save your butt!!" He says proudly, patted his chest with pride.

She can just roll her eyes and hear him babbling while walking back home.

Night came by quickly, not looking at clock. The girl are in the living room along with her brother sitting on the comfy sofa while watching the NEWS on tv.

The tv appears to have a middle-age women dressing with coat and some nice accessories along with long straight hair, while the background had a normal skyscraper building,

"It has been reported that the number of kidnapping has been decreased a little by little latety. The police had been found some clues of the suspect behind all of these kidnapped. Next are about
....." Thought she didn't understand fully, thanks to the subtitles.

The brother are all ears hearing about the cases that appears on tv while on the other hand she.. look sleepy.

She groaned "Umi! I think I'm going to bed earlier" the girl yelled from the living room. Get up from the sofa, the mother came to the living room,

"Eh? Why so early?" "Nothing, I'm just tired that's all" she shrugged hoping her mother give her some rest.

"Oh if that's so goodnight sweetheart" her mother smiled which kissing her forehead while patting and ruffled her hair. A blood rushed through her cheeks because of their goodnight 'routine'.

After bid all goodnight to her family members, she finally settled down on her bed. But look like a notification is up on her phone from her favourite Weebtoon!

"Aww man, I really wanna sleep but 1 chapter wouldn't hurt right?" she smiled opening her phone while adjusting her position to being more comfortable.

That's what she thought...

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄⩨͢ ࿓᪶ ະ ˖ Note💌
HELLO <33 I'm sorry for late update hihi I'm enjoying my holiday rn before the school back operate.
Also I'M SO EXCITED THAT THE FACT MY CRUSH ASK ME FOR MY GAME TAG SO WE COULD PLAY TOGETHER, IT'S LIKE A DREAM (⁠*⁠˘⁠︶⁠˘⁠*⁠)⁠.⁠。⁠*⁠♡

anyways, I hope you guys had a nice day/night remember you're loved (⁠っ⁠˘⁠з⁠(⁠˘⁠⌣⁠˘⁠ ⁠)

End of chapter 12
" Saviour "

End of chapter 12" Saviour "