❝ 𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍┇𝟎𝟗 ❞

{ Best read in dark mode but it's ur choice !

.

.

.

.

.

'Wakey wakey, it's time for schoo—', with that being heard, she smashed her hand onto her phone

'Wakey wakey, it's time for schoo—', with that being heard, she smashed her hand onto her phone. Her alarmed filled the empty white plain room, the sound are resonated through her room. Enough for her only to hear.

"Ugh, remind myself why did I even put those sound in the first place" she groan, walking to the bathroom to take wudhu for Subuh prayer.

Done taking wudhu, she takes her prayer mat and start praying.

After praying, she fold her prayer mat and put it back nicely to where it belongs, along with taking her towel to shower.

Stepped into the bathroom using her left feet because it's sunnah, also she didn't forget to recited a dua before entering toilet. Now safely done that, she enter the toilet slowy.

The water is cold, but make sense since it's 6 a.m. Brushed her teeth nicely she begin to take shower afterwards.

Now after taking shower, she's currently sitting infront of her mirror to dry her wet hair. She twisted the hair not to hard and using hairdryer to make her wet hair dry fast.

About 8 minutes her hair finally dry enough as she wants to tie into low bun. Putting on her small scarf and putting on her hijab.

She decided to go with new style, using some pin(s).

"Hurmm, does it look good in me though?..Maybe we'll know the answer later" she shrugged off while taking her bagpack making her way to kitchen.

While going down the stairs, there's seem to have a nice auroma down the kitchen. 'Masya Allah, what is this auroma..? It's good!!' she seemed excited and quick rushed down.

Anddddd only to find her brother at the kitchen, her mom nowhere to seen.

Her brother noticed the footsteps sound and quickly turn backwards.

". . ." she look into his dark bown eyes, "..." , uhm let's just say the silence was too... loud.

'Shesh this is awkward after what happened yesterday' she weakly put her footsteps outside the kitchen, but no more minutes comeback making a toast with (fav/jam).

She ignored her brother which is, kind of ridiculous to think off. now that he done eating, putting the dish in the sink saying,

"Please wash the dishes, I'm late now" she look at him madly, knowing he was teasing her for yesterday.

She cannot bear her stupid brother, and quickly exploaded "GAHH! What in the sweet heaven Kaito!?" she look at him as he laughed at her a lot.

He had tears in his eyes! "Hahahaha! You look stupid, alright alright, I'll wash my own jeez" He put his bag down in sofa, and making his way to kitchen.

He look at her, innocently smile while doing the dish. God the stupid smile, who know how much she want to punch him.

"You know you look stupid right? stop" she stated which earn more smiles from his brother who was in bubbly mood today.

"Hm what? Isn't smile sunnah? I'm simply smiling no need to mad, sis" gah, there he go. The supid nickname.

After a few, she done eating and about to go to school when then she hears a loud shouting infront of her home.

"..ito.. Kaito!", she perked from the inside in case she was about to get kidnap, "..... are you sure this is his address? Or did he simply put a prank on us?" she couldn't hear the name clearly due to her machine being loud.

"I'm pretty sure, beside he gave this himself" not bother looking up to his friends.

The boy had a black and yellow-ish hair wearing a red jacket along with red pant.

There are 1 people wearing the exact  jacket and pant at least.

But who?

Now come to think of it, her brother wearing the same jacket the otherday, 'huh wait, could it be..!' she perked one more time to make sure she look closely at the name on the back.

And ah yes, her expectation are true.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄⩨͢ ࿓᪶ ະ ˖ Note💌
Can you guess what team is it? I think it's pretty obvious lol
Happy new years to all of you <3
Mwah mwah sending a lot of love💕

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄⩨͢ ࿓᪶ ະ ˖ Note💌Can you guess what team is it? I think it's pretty obvious lolHappy new years to all of you <3Mwah mwah sending a lot of love💕

End of chapter 9

" Expectation"