❝ 𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐓┇𝟎𝟕 ❞

{ Best read in dark mode but it's ur choice !

.

.

.

.

.

In the back of your mind, you're wondering who are them. Suspecting them one of those delinquent.

But looking at how they wear their uniform doesn't seems like it, at least for you.

You turned to face Ritsu who are sweat-dropped already. You try to find a courage to speak but nothing come out.

'Ugh, how so emmbarasing is this ... ' you thought to yourself.

Ritsu turned to you mumbling "(Name) I think we need to go. Now." she said which make you nodded. You picked the drink that left and turned to Ritsu, her position look like she's ready to run.

As you were settling taking the drink you ordered one of the guys from the group come.

You froze as you hear the footstep coming closer. Ritsu can heard this so she take you hand and ran as fast as she can. 'I can't let (Name) get hurt, not by those stingy guys!'

The two Ritsu friends sit and patiently waiting for their dear friend amd the new student.

"Man, how long are they gonna take?  The bell are going to ring soon"

With sudden burst, Ritsu suddenly appear in front of them.

"h-hello, sorry for taking a long time. Anyways here your drin-k!" Ritsu gives both of them their drink while (Name) lying on the bench, she's possibly might passed out now.

"Uh Ritsu?" she paused waiting for the her best friend to swing her her tward their direction.

"Yes Kirin?" she paused looking at (Name) "Uhh, (Name) look kinda tired, What happened?" she asked the girl who happen to go with (Name) just hour ago.

"Oh! It's nothing hahahaha!" she softly laughed but it didn't make Kirin and Sora any better.

"Ok if you say so.."  the girl replied taking her drink from Ritsu hand.

.

.

.

.

.

While going to class with them, you rubbed your head.

"Huh, Wallahi my head hurts alot" you groaned after that incident.

After rubbing and rubbing you didn't seem to get better.

Going into class, you look too distracted by the impact you had but ignoring the pain because you will MAYBE get yelled at if you didn't pay attention to the teacher.

After an hour, school finally ended. Uhm Yeay ig ?

"Alhamdulillah the school are over" you huffed in relief. It's exhausting more than you think.

Cleaning up you stationery, you looked around for a sight of your new friends? maybe it's too earlier to consider them a friends but uh let's yse classmate instead.

"Huh, where did they go?" Taking you bag from the ground you begin to walk.

Walking and walking further more going outside of the tall building someone's happen to bump on your shoulder.

"wha—"

*crash*

Groaned and rubbing you back from the hard ground, it's hurt bro.

Not only your first day but this is the second time you had bumped into someone?? No, it's someone who bumped into her.

Angry take over you, you stands up yelling, "Who dare t—!"

"I'M SORRY FOR NOT LOOKING WHILE WALKING!" he sounds so sorry. the voice sounds like a boy?

She stood there without knowing what to do. The silence was too laud oops,  "..What, Wait wait nevermind it, please get up" she stated so that he doesn't feel guilty.

'Wallah, the syaitan take control over me, Astagfirullah' remember honey, don't be mad.

His eyes narrowed at you in gratitude , "Y-you really forgive me like that? Thank you!" He stand up opening his arm for a hug.

Alert!!

"Wait No!" She making a crossing hands. The boy look confused as in 'what did I do wrong?'

The girl noticed this but gues witha normal reason."Uh, because it's Haram??"

"and also it's okay incidents happen hahaha" she nervously stated.

The boy tilted his head in confusion.

"what is haram?"

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄⩨͢ ࿓᪶ ະ ˖ Note💌

I'm back <3, I'm sorry school has been busy for me hehe.

abt the angry part ;

Was narrated from 'Aṭiyyah RA that the Prophet SAW said:

إِنَّ الْغَضَبَ مِنَ الشَّيْطَانِ، وَإِنَّ الشَّيْطَانَ خُلِقَ مِنَ النَّارِ، وَإِنَّمَا تُطْفَأُ النَّارُ بِالْمَاءِ، فَإِذَا غَضِبَ أَحَدُكُمْ فَلْيَتَوَضَّأْ

Meaning: Verily, anger is from the devil, and the devil was created from the fire of hell, and the fire will be extinguished with water. So, if one of you is angry, do ablution. [4]

Riwayat Abū Dāwud (4784

End of chapter 7" Incident "

End of chapter 7
" Incident "

End of chapter 7" Incident "