chapter 27: the start of the end pt.2

I panicked and hid the first place I seen which was literally underneath the kitchen counter.

As I heard him enter the front door, I thought of how stupid it was for me to not wait longer. I should've made sure he was gone before leaving the hiding spot I was in.

I knew beating myself up about it wasn't going to help so I shut my thoughts off and focused on the now.

I could hear chad's footsteps get closer and closer as he talked on the phone still.

Right then I felt my heart sink.

My gym bag was on the floor next to the chair I was sitting at.....

trying to calm my heartbeat down was hard. it felt like it was going to literally beat out of my chest.

How could I have been so stupid? He's going to find out now.....I'm done for.

As im having this mental feud, I didn't even realize the things chad was saying.

"yeah this bitch has a rude awakening coming her way. one that no one is gonna see coming. I've been in jail before...dont mind going back."

wtf? was he saying......

"I don't care...she will be begging me to stop for what I'm going to do....huh? no I'm not going to hurt the baby...yeah if it even is my baby, that whore probably slept with so many people just celebrating that she put me In jail. Dirty hoe".

He knows about the baby? how did he-

"no, the doctor called me talking about an ultrasound.....you already know no matter what her mom wasn't going to say anything. I could've held a knife to her throat....oh wait... I did" he chuckled to himself and I just wanted to get up right there and slap him into a coma. "she's lucky I didn't have strength that day or..."

The doctor! of course...they didn't know I didn't want chad to know. I should've told them. and what was he saying about my mother....I hoped like hell she was ok. I made a mental note to call her once chad left. He better not have done anything to her.

I watch him grab his food and lean against the counter with that cocky attitude that he has now days. when did he become so cocky? or had I just not noticed? ugh. I don't know if it was his cockiness or the fact that I remembered why I hated him but my nerves went wayyy down.

he talking about trying to hurt me? my mother?....or worst? hell no.

Now... I'm ready for what I need to do and don't care.

"How dare she take my baby and just leave...yeah....I know. had to find out this way to? she has it twisted but imma show her better than I can tell her." his voice seemed to get lower and lower as he started leaving the room. I watched as he put the alarm back on and left the house again.

3750.

I had to remember that code for later.

It was a miracle that he hadn't seen my bag or me.... I mean I was hiding but if roles were reversed and I was chad coming into MY house, Im almost positive I would've at least knew something was up.

What an idiot he actually is... I laughed to myself.

I quickly got out my hiding spot and peeked out the window just in time to see his car drive off and down the street.

Now, my plan was ready to be put into action. I was so ready to kick his ass.

*****END OF BOOK TWO: THE MISTRESS****

Author's note:

Hi my lovelies! I appreciate all the love and support you guys have given me throughout this book series. how'd you like it? what do you think will happen in the next installment? what would you like to happen? give it a like and comment if you can and the 3rd book will be here sooner than you know. Im going to be doing something a little different this time. I will be putting the 3rd installment out as soon as the whole book is finished instead of going chapter by chapter. how does that sound? I will post it on my page as soon as it is finished so keep a lookout for that. in the meantime, feel free to follow/read my other stories as well...I think you'll like them! enjoy