Spamton- The Cuddles Deal

Start from the beginning

"Oh my gosh, Spamton..." You pinched the bridge of your nose, exhaled through your nose deeply, then smiled. "Alright, Big Shot, what's your bargain?" This was something you just had to get used to with having Spamton be your boyfriend. Nearly nothing went by without a deal being involved. Admittedly, it was something you were still trying to get used to, but he couldn't seem to help it. Plus it was kinda cute, and overall, it was harmless.

He looked immediately excited at being called a Big Shot, squirming a little in his seat. "[Just For You], you can recieve [What You Want] for a [Low, Low Price] of [Fizzy Soda With An Unforgettable Taste] [With Results You'll Love]!"

You snorted. "You want sodas... in exchange for cuddles? What happened to wanting Kromer?"

"[Stealing] out of your pocket is [Stealing] out of mine!" he pointed out.

You laughed. "Okay, true. You got yourself a deal."

"E- E- Ex- [Excellent]!" he responded, putting his hands together. Suddenly, he leaned close to you, snatching the papers you had set aside. 

"Spamton!" you exclaimed, before realizing he was gathering all his papers together and bundling them up nicely. He set them down on the coffee table.

[For A Lim1ted Time], [We Can Help] [[Y0U]] sleep [Quick And Easy] so [You] can have the [Sleep And Relaxation You Des3rve]!" he chirped, hopping off the couch, and beginning to gather a couple blankets from around the house.

You watched him in sleep deprived amusement, kneeling on the couch cushions with your elbows on the top of the couch. "Considering how insanely many advertising lines you just used in a row, I'm now completely certain you are tired and just trying to hide it."

"You're [Abs0lutely] wrong, [100% Guaranteed Or Your Kromer Back]!" he yelled from across the house.

You chuckled in amusement. "Sounds to me like I'm going to be getting my money back!" you teased. He grumbled something unintelligable from another room, causing you to burst into laughter.

He returned with three blankets being dragged across the floor in tow, since that many blankets was too much for his arms to carry properly. You got up from the couch, following after him and grabbing the ends dragging on the ground like the train of a wedding dress.

Both of you were quiet as you walked to your room, opening the door and dropping the blankets in a pile on the bed. Spamton wasn't one to go quiet like this, but you could tell he was struggling to hide his exhaustion now. You decided not to tease him about it this time. 

You laid the newly added blankets out on the bed, happy that there wasn't an endless silence anymore. Between the sounds of the blankets, you could hear Spamton's pattering feet across the floor. "Perfect!" you commented at last, going under the covers again to be met with more warmth than before. 

All you needed now was Spamton. 

You sat up, looking around. "Spammy? Oh-" You stopped, attempting to surpress a giggle. He always would sleep on the couch, so you never got to see what he looked like before bed. Without his hair slicked back, it looked so fluffy and adorable it nearly startled you.

"Wh- What?" he asked you.

"I just don't think I've seen you without your hair slicked back all professional-like before," you explained.

"Does it look [Bad For You]?" he asked self consciously, running his hands over it in some attempt to smooth it out again. Without gel, the attempt was pointless.

The question caught you off guard a bit. "O-Of course not!" you assured him. "It looks great!" And it looks super fluffy... you added, but didn't say this out loud.