My eyes widened when I saw his eyes gazing on the scenery of the ocean. He was enchanted, sadness crept on my heart. “You really are reckless this time. ” He glanced at me still out of words. I turned my back on him, “the reason why you wanted to attend the wedding wasn't because of the groom nor the bride it's because of this place, right?” I swallowed the bitterness slowly spreading on my mouth. “Don’t come for me begging and crying as I've remembered I already told you multiple times. ” I clenched my fist. “Hurry up and check if they're still alive––no, if she's still alive after abandoning them in the past.”

Still it hurts.

I'm nothing but a coward and selfish. How tedious.

Exchanging vows was next all of the guest were crying, the bride truly is beautiful wearing her gown like it was made just for her. The smile that was plastered on her lips reflects happiness that anyone couldn't mistaken on the other hand Genevorld was also emotional he was being a child. I looked away, it's annoying but deep inside I'm happy for Shamaine.

“Galatea didn't attend,” Deiry said out of the blue. “Hindi ko rin makita si Gagomory,” pahina ng pahina ang boses nito ng banggitin iyon. Truthfully, Genevorld’s best man was Xerxes Ylmarize. “What happened to him for not attending his brothers wedding?” She asked herself.

I grimaced, he's still a asshole and I'm sure of that. Same as Genevorld, I don't know the ill feeling remains. Hindi ko nga maipinta ang aking magiging ekspresyon kung biglaan kaming magkita sa kasal na ito na sana’y ‘wag magkatotoo.

“They suit each other.” I commented.

Deiry's eyes shinned, I inwardly smiled a rare view of her being interested on this stuff. “Gusto ko ring ikasal sa taong hindi ako sasaktan... I mean yes, being hurt while on relationship is normal but I don't want to be betrayed behind my back. I'm too tired to be compared ano nalang kung tatraydurin ako ng lalaking mahal ko para sa ibang babae? The insecurities, self worth weighing.. Ah, fuck I don't want to think about it anymore.”

I shooked my head. “All I wanted is for you to he happy, Dei. So rest assured that I’ll be on your side no matter what happened.” And gave her a thumbs up, Deiry and I giggled as we continued to watch the wedding.

Funny how destiny interwined their faith, they met each other on unexpected situation and ended up in a unpredictable way. And what's most suprising? They met inside the girls cubicle on one of Sitio Ibuka’s store they eventually broke up on the same place and after years of moving on they found their selves again slowly yearning for each other's warmth and the reunion happened on the same place again.

Wow, what a coincidence.

I don't believe on the myths of this place. Siguro noong teenager ako’t punong-puno ng fairytale romance ang utak ay maniniwala ako’t magpapauto pero ng magdaan ang ilang taon unti-unti akong namulat sa reyalidad na ang mga hiling ko noo’y malabong mangyari kahit umiyak pa ata ako ng dugo. Ano nga ba ang hiling ko noon? I laughed ridiculously.

On the same date I saw him, my heart leap. Standing on the edge of the platform my eyes glistened on excitement as I waited for the right timing to give him my letter of admiration.

“Konting-konti nalang,” ani ko sa sarili ng mapalapit ito’y walang pakundangan kong iniliyad ang mga kamay, nakapikit ang mga mata at naghihintay na tanggapin niya ang sulat. “Gre–––” bago pa man matapos ang sasabihin ay nilagpasan niya ako. Naiwan na nakatayo, pinagtitinginan ng mga upper and lower student na roon ang mga naawang tingin, mga malisyosong bulungan at ang mga tawang pilit kong pinagkikibit balikat.