Chapter 1-"NOT AGAIN''

Naya's POV (Point of view)

''Calhoun, get back here!'' Vicknaya said

''Calhoun, get back here!'' Vicknaya said. ''Leave me alone.'' Calhoun replied.

Few minutes before Calhoun walked in, Naya was 'making out' with one of their servants, why..., Cause she loved his haircut.

''Naya!'' Cal thundered.

''Really?......, You've crossed it this time.'' he said. ''Okay, I really don't know why you are making a big deal out of this.'' I said, rolling my eyes. ''It's not like I was f*cking with him..." I got cut off by his sharp voice. ''I can't believe you.''

''Urrrg....., Don't be a big baby by going to snitch to our parents'' I said hopefully saving my butt from my parents wrath. We all know how dramatic they can be.

''........."Calhoun was speechless. He couldn't believe how on earth it wasn't a big deal to me. ''You know what sis?, I'll leave you alone, I'm done. It's your life, do what you want with it. I don't care. And I'm not coming back here.'' he said.

''Calhoun, get back here!'' I said. ''Leave me alone.''he said.
Okay...., I don't get why he's mad but, I have a party to attend by 9:00pm, and I can't miss it for the world.

''Purr......,purrrrr.....'' I honk at the gate of my friend Lizzo's house. After driving in and hopping outta the car, I made my way inside. ''Good evening, this way please.'' I was greeted by Lizzo's 42 year old butler. He led me into the majestic sitting room and to a well furnished white couch. ''I'll let Miss Caddel know you are around'' he said bowing slightly. 'It's funny the way he addresses Lizzo by her lastname.' I thought to myself. '' Yes please.'' I replied to him.

If I haven't told you before now, Lizzo's my best friend. 'One of my best friends I mean'. There's three of us. Lizzo, Nia and I. That party I said I had by 9, it's Nia's. Both Lizzo and I are going. 'Did I also forget to mention that Lizzo has been out of the country since the last three months, and that she just came back a week ago?'.

Yeah I think I did. ''Sup b*tch!" Lizzo screams at me in excitement, before she envelopes me in one of her infamous bear hugs. '' I missed you soooo much''. ''Yeah me too!'' I struggled to say. ''You'll tell me everything that happened while I was gone.'' she said while still hugging me so tightly. ''Yeah, and that's if I'm still alive till then'' I said sarcastically. ''What do you mean?'' she asks not still releasing me. Stupid stupid Lizzo!, How can't she understand what I mean. You see, this is what I've missed about my '19 years old yet still acting like a five years old best friend'.

''Umn..., I can't breathe is what I mean Lizzo.'' I spell out to her. '' Oww, I'm so sorry.'' she says giggling. I end up laughing with her until we hear throat clearings. '' uh...uhm'' the butler tried to get our attention. We both stop laughing and look at him. ''Miss Caddel?, Mr Caddel calls for you.'' the unsatisfied look on Lizzo's face, doesn't go unnoticed by me. ''Mr Laurence, I already told you to address me informally as Lizzo. You are not new to us.'' she complained. ''My apologies Miss Lizzo, It skipped my mind.'' the butler bowed. ''It's okay.'' she smiles at him. ''And please tell Dad I'll be on my way.'' she says. The butler bowed one more time before leaving.

After a little chit-chat on what I'ld prefer to eat, Lizzo ordered me food and drink. Then left to see her Dad.