Connected

If you enjoy the story of Billy and Lil, their story continues in Connected. 

I watched as he pulled on his jeans and sleepily shuffled to the door before I fell back to the pillows with a heavy sigh as I let the warmth of the blankets further convolute the bits and pieces of thoughts unwilling to form in my mind. Then, finally, I just gave up on coherent thoughts and settled on the peaceful moment surrounding me like a warm hug. My fingers lifted to the two engagement rings that hung from the chain on my neck. I let them slip on my fingers and then off again. The action was closer to my life with Billy Collins than I cared to admit. One moment we were on, the next we were twisting away, but now we were tethered by an invisible chain.

I had avoided who Billy was for twenty years. He built a home, family, and career filled with countless platinum records and awards, all while I wished he was a simple mechanic. But now, as the bright December sun sliced through the window, the bright lights felt less scary. The life with Billy Collins felt right.

 The life with Billy Collins felt right

Together... Billy and Lil are finally together after twenty years. It feels like nothing can stop them until the scars from years of turmoil rip open. The only thing that can keep them apart now is themselves.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/283088985-connected-part-4-of-the-on-the-edge-series