Chapter 6

CHAPTER 6

Today had been dreadful. I'd been without a phone all day. I couldn't lurk on Instagram, scroll through Tumblr, or even read WattPad. That was major for me. I loved Wattpad.

I walked up those long ass stairs to my house. I don't even know why we moved here. It's a nice house and all, but those steps are the ultimate workout. I unlocked the door and went in wheezing. I felt as if I just lost 10 pounds.

Sarah walked passed me and then walked backwards right back.

"You alright?" She asked taking a spoon of her ice cream.

"Fine," I panted. "Why you ask?"

She just shook her at me. I started looking up the staircase to the second floor.

"Don't worry no one's here," She told me and kept walking upstairs.

I followed her into my room. I looked at the time. It was past 4. I groaned and dropped on my bed.

"What are you doing?" She said making me sit up. "We have preparations to take care of right now."

"Like what?"

"You think I'm gonna let you go to Jungle dressed like that?" She said. "I love you too much for that baby."

"Ok...." I said dragging out the "k".

She rolled her eyes and left the room. I hope she didn't make me look like the ultimate prostitute...a baby one would be just fine. I'm extremely innocent in case you haven't noticed. You've noticed....right?

Sarah came back in with a couple of bags and tossed them onto my bed. I read the labels Hot Topic, H&M, Urban Outfitters, oh my! I practically ripped the plastic to shreds retrieving the clothes.

"Ok so I picked out a couple of things for you," She began yanking me up. "I got the typical schoolboy look, then I got the cheap slut, the average guy, the expensive hoe-"

"I surprisingly love that last one," I smirked.

"Always knew you'd be an expensive one," She said and hugged me. "So you want make-up too?"

"Uh I don't know," I said.

Truthfully, I probably needed a lot.

"You wouldn't need that much, maybe some blush," She told me. "Contouring is only for critical purposes."

I nodded. I turned and looked in my mirror a little.

"You should go take a shower," She said. "I think I'll have everything ready by the time you come out."

***

Thank God, Jungle wasn't near Woodsboro. I would probably freeze if I saw anyone from my school saw me. I looked in the mirror I still looked a lot like myself, that was the weird part. I had the magnifying hand mirror. It just didn't feel like me.

I had eyeliner on, but not too much. My hair was still semi wet (Sarah said it would look make me look hot as hell). I had little specks of glitter on me. I wore a blue henley and some light beige pants.

I saw the sign saying entering Beacon Hills. I then saw a group of people running. Who the hell jogs at this time? All that exercise for nothing.

"So, how am I gonna get in?" I asked, turning to look at her. " I think I look kind of young for my age."

"I know the bartender Daniel," She said simply. "He's cool and we'll meet up with him."

"Does he know my age?" I asked. "Won't his job be in jeopardy?"

"Don't read into it Leo," She said calmly keeping her eyes on the road. "Are you scared? You don't wanna go anymore? I thought this would be something that you would want"

"No, no I wanna go calm down," I said and rolled my eyes.

I had a weird feeling about all this. Something's definitely gonna happen today.

***

Surprisingly everything went by fast. The bouncer completely brushed us off and let us inside without a second thought. I'm willing to admit that I was nervous as fuck. I've never been around so many gay people before. Plus, they were all older than me by god knows how many years.

I clung to Sarah like my life depended on it. She just ignored it and kept walking. We made it to the bar. He friend hopped over and asked her what she wanted. Sarah being the girl that she was ordered a cosmopolitan.

The bartender looked at me to see what I wanted and I looked at Sarah. I had no clue about anything related to alcoholic beverages. She rolled her eyes and ordered something for me that sounded sexual ASF!

"Coming right up," he said and began making the drinks.

"Are you scared?" She asked me.

I didn't respond. One thing she always taught me was to show no sign of fear, even if I was scared as hell. I just shrugged. The bartender handed her the cosmo. It was pinkish and I'll admit it looked cute. She took her sip and then looked at me again.

"There's no need to be," She began. "I took you here before 12. That's when all the real club goers come. This crowd isn't exactly the one you should watch out for."

I nodded and looked as the guy slid my drink towards me. It was in a smaller glass compared to Sarah's. It was orange and had a little blue sword on it. I was hesitant to drink it, but I still picked it up and sipped it.

There was the obvious strong taste of alcohol, but it was sweet and tangy like oranges. I kept drinking until Sarah motioned my hand down.

"Slow down buddy you still have a long way to go," She smirked.

And I sure did.

A/N: I know this chapter was kind of bland. I was having some troubles writing, but they're all taken care of. Okay, so anyway the next chapter (CHAPTER 7) is also up too. That one should be way better than this one :).