Chapter 8

CHAPTER EIGHT

"T-taxi!" I shouted waving one of my arms in the air.

Cole continued grabbing me and kissing my neck. If I didn't know any better I'd say he couldn't get enough of me. I'd have to say it was kind of cold outside. I was wearing a shirt that a top piece was ripped off of.

"C-cole stop," I said pushing away a little. "I can't find a cab."

He groaned and walked off into the middle of the street. He two fingers in his mouth and whistled. I've never been able to accomplish that. I think people who know how to do that are a different breed. Surprisingly a cab actually came.

He opened the door and hopped in. Some gentleman he is. Before I could even properly get in he yanked me in forcefully. I struggled to close the door. This probably looked like a kidnapping to most.

Cole told the driver the address. I wasn't even paying attention to his words either. He was a really good kisser and let's just say I may or may not have been hard. I kept going until I heard him say prostitute.

"What?" I said. "I'm not a prostitute. If that's what you think I could just go right no-"

"No, I'm sorry I didn't mean it like that," He said kissing me onto the seat as I leaned back. "I was just saying no cabs stopped because they probably thought you were a prostitute. I mean the way you dress is so provocative."

"Big words," I simply said.

Before I could say anything the driver hit the breaks rather quickly. I fell over the seat with Cole on top of me.

"I gotta say I like this position," He told me.

I smiled at him and began picking myself up.

"I think we should stay down here," He said.

"No," I replied. "C'mon get off."

"Why?"

"Cole if you don't get off I'll leave," I said.

I didn't even finish the sentence before he hopped off of me. I couldn't help but smile more. He was acting like I was a god to him when it was actually the other way around. He was sex on...what's that saying? Sticks? Legs?

Whatever it was, he was.

He leaned back into kiss me, but I turned my head.

"What?" He said with a sad face.

"We should take a break from all of this," I began. "Let's hold off of this until we get there. The drivers probably extremely uncomfortable."

"Are you serious right now?" He practically shouted.

I didn't respond and I just turned towards the front.

"I'm not doing this," He replied and went in for another kiss.

His hand landed on my thigh.

"Yeah, we're not doing this," I said. "Driver can you let-"

"Okay, okay, fine."

I smirked. I had definitely won that battle. I opened the window and leaned out. There was a lot of traffic in front of us. Damn and here I was hoping to get there quickly.

I turned back to him and noticed that he was glaring at me. He must've noticed the traffic. I smiled at him and he just rolled his eyes.

"You mad?" I asked.

He didn't respond, he just wiped his jaw. The scruff there was so hot on him tbh. He leaned back over to kiss me.

"Not right now," I told him again. "Wait till we get there."

"Fine!" He practically shouted at me.

I won't lie. I may have jumped a little. I sunk back into my seat. After a few awkward minutes of silence we began moving at a pace again.

"We should be there in a few minutes," He began and I looked at him. "Get ready to take it!"

I gulped.

***

Cole tossed the cabbie some money and practically dragged me out. Yep, people would definitely see this as a kidnapping. But you know...YOLO.

It was a cooler breeze than I expected out here.

"There's a beach down there," He said figuring out what I was thinking. "I don't think you'd want to do it there. Sand can get in some weird places."

I laughed as he nipped my neck again. He took out a card and swiped past the front door. There was a security guard sitting at the desk. He did not even give us a second glance when we came in.

Cole pressed the elevator button. When the doors opened, he picked me up just as he did in the club. I laughed when we almost fell backwards. The doors closed and we began moving up.

Call me crazy, but I started thinking as we began kissing. What did I know about him? What did I even know about this place? I didn't even know where I was.

When the doors finally opened all train of thought was lost immediately. Cole walked me into the apartment. It was amazing. The decor and the furniture. Yep, I'm totally gay.

The balcony on the far sides doors was still open. The breeze just felt better up here.

"You like it?" He said nipping at my ear.

I swear he has an obsession with biting. A boy could get used to this. I hadn't even noticed that he took off my belt and was slowly working my pants down. Smooth criminal I see. I kicked off my shoes.

"You just couldn't wait huh?" I said.

"For you?" He asked. "Never."

To tease him I yanked the buttons of his shirt off. He chuckled again. God why is his accent and voice just so dreamy? Like, seriously why? I'm asking a valid question.

"So you wanna play?" He asked fully taking off my pants.

He then picked me up bridal style.

A/N: Okay guys the next chapter will feature a sex scene. It may be graphic. So viewers discretion is advised. It will be updated into a new chapter soon. So be prepared! Oh and Ryan Cooper from MTV's Eye Candy will be playing Cole because he's just so *wipes sweat away*.