─ CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN

36. venus

 venus

¤¤¤¤¤

"Well if mine's blue, shouldn't we match?" Shawn asked.

I pouted, playing with the silk skirt, "But this dress is so cute"

Shawn smiled, "I'll admit, you look gorgeous"

"If the same blue is what you'd like, we have a similar dress" The fitter offered.

"No, she wants this one," Shawn nodded.

"Hold on-" Shawn's publicist began.

"Are you guys sure?" Andrew interrupted.

"Yes," Shawn answered firmly. I smiled to myself, thankful that Shawn was giving me whatever I wanted so I would be comfortable at the Grammy's.

"Alright then. The green for Nova and blue for Shawn. Now for the awards ceremony" Andrew nodded. The fitter pulled out two racks.

"Wait, there's more?" I asked.

"Yeah, we need a fit for the red carpet and then a separate one for the awards ceremony." Shawn's publicist explained. 

"I also need one more for my performance with Miley," Shawn said.

"I'm thinking red for you-" My phone's ringtone cut into the conversation.

"One second" I said politely and turned away.

"What's up?"

"Rosalie just went into labor," Bless said frantically.

"What? Where? Wait, she's not due for-"

"She went into labor thirty minutes ago. Dad drove her to the hospital. I'm here because Mara pulled me out of class to go with her"

"And where exactly is here?"

"Cedars Sinai. Hurry up, I think she's having this baby like ten minutes ago" Bless rushed.

"I'll see you there" I nodded and ended the call.

"Is something wrong?" Andrew asked.

"Rosalie went into labor. I need to go" I answered.

"Oh shit, okay. Uhm, Shawn's changing out of his suit. Just change into your clothes and we'll finish this another day" Andrew nodded.